Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: June 12, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Karel Hardbox - E1 - E2

CREDD_E1.JPG CREDD_E2.JPG CREED_HB.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
For me Creed was an awesome movie and I've been hoping this would get some form of premium treatment, so to see this finally coming is superb news.

I do think that Film Arena need to slow down a little and release the titles that have been in the pipeline for a while now, but at the same time I'm more than happy for them to keep announcing new titles

The thing with Film Arena is that they are not shy in announcing early what is in their pipeline - compared with other companies - that's why it seems like either the wait is too long for some titles or they are oversaturating their presence.

For all we know, other companies also have a crazy long release calendar, but keeping their cards close to the chest, which makes it seem like they are only releasing a few titles at a time.

I appreciate Film Arena's transparency as I could wait for their release rather than having to double dip once their version comes to market. Especially that they don't seem to do a lot of WWA.

• Thanks
Reactions: Immanitas
Wish we could get some rocky steels first... I hate buying steels of sequels without having the first parts.
I was just thinking the same thing.. I would love this to begin with rocky 1, I would definitely buy them all but this on its own and it being highly unlikely that rocky would get the same treatment i'm gonna skip this release. when they bought out the steelbook for the first film I was really excited that they'd continue it but never have.. and I'm still waiting and hoping

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
eh what? it's clearly a sequel with same charakter biographies, the story wouldn't even make any sense without the rocky movies.

Eh what? Clearly if it was a Rocky movie it would have been called Rocky VII: Creed

Yes it has a couple of characters from the Rocky films, but this is a focus on the son of Apollo Creed, Rocky is a supporting character. Like I said, technically this is not a Rocky movie

• Thanks
Reactions: Ill be back