Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 16, 2016
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £18.99

11246296-1644365388016889.jpeg

11246296-1364365551442267.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what the back looks like for this one? I saw the Target steelbook, which has the same cover and inside design (except it seems to come with two discs), and the back there is pretty cool.

Cheers DB ..... cancelled and re-ordered because it's a pain sometimes to get even the smallest refund from zavvi.

I have done the same, zavvi did something similar a while ago and we were charged the higher amount and no refund.

I cancelled my order last week
This steelbook is available from various retailers across Europe
Some European versions have a small amount of local language text on the steelbook but title itself is in English

I will get the UK steelbook later when I see a further price drop and will pick it up then

I cancelled my order last week
This steelbook is available from various retailers across Europe
Some European versions have a small amount of local language text on the steelbook but title itself is in English

I will get the UK steelbook later when I see a further price drop and will pick it up then
Same here, destined to be £9.99...

I have not watched the film yet myself but most reviews have been good
I want this but only when I see a price drop just a matter of waiting

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Not one of the better steelbooks out there by a long shot but front artwork still the best out of the 6 poster designs by CONCEPT ARTS STUDIOS graphic designers of L.A. (ZOOTOPIA, SAN ANDREAS, EDGE OF TOMORROW, OLDBOY, ORPHAN . . . ).
Personally would have preferred something like this for the front
or even something arty/outside the box for this one.

Zero finish confirmed and thankfully not a dull finish but would have gone for full Gloss despite the issue of dark colours and fingerprint marks.

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Still not seen this And really want to but I'll be following suit with @InAFalsetto @Noodles @paulboland @SteelbookGenius666 & @Norwichlad and wait for a drop.

Noting against HMV (always had love and a soft spot for them regardless of some of their pricing) but I'll be doing this with a lot of titles now like hateful eight, 10 cloverfield lane, Batman vs superman, Grimsby (and I'm a big fan of 10CL & hateful 8) and a few other that have already been released unless I think it will sell out on pre order or before they drop which I think will be rare tbh