Crimson Peak (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #44) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 5, 2016 (Standard) - September 26, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Price: 499 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
Note: 1001 numbered copies (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

13909426_1072177166232592_2845332482769743030_o.jpg

13942211_10209840368943589_654465124_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The quality of this set is exceptional! The fullslip shows one of the most memorable scenes in the movie and her eyes appear to tear up as they catch the light. The SB is glossy and the colors used on both it and the Lenti are so vivid and bright. I also love that the Lenti magnet transitions between 4 different images!

***A lenticular magnet has the potential to scuff up a glossy steelbook so it may be advisable to leave a thin bit of the plastic wrapper between them!

I feel this movie was grossly under-appreciated! It is more of a period piece than a ghost movie and it's worth seeing for the costumes and sets alone. The bluray is beautifully detailed and the use of color is striking!

The quality of this set is exceptional! The fullslip shows one of the most memorable scenes in the movie and her eyes appear to tear up as they catch the light. The SB is glossy and the colors used on both it and the Lenti are so vivid and bright. I also love that the Lenti magnet transitions between 4 different images!

***A lenticular magnet has the potential to scuff up a glossy steelbook so it may be advisable to leave a thin bit of the plastic wrapper between them!

I feel this movie was grossly under-appreciated! It is more of a period piece than a ghost movie and it's worth seeing for the costumes and sets alone. The bluray is beautifully detailed and the use of color is striking!

Couldn't agree more. :thumbs: finally got round to opening this and watching the film. For me on an art and finish level, it is clearly one of the very best Filmarena have produced, the WWA steel is beautiful and the slip and extra's are all gorgeous. The film itself is brilliant. 10/10 and definitely one of the best packages this year:drool: