Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Various members posted pics in release thread, check them out :)

In this page for example and the one after...

**** Mate its lovely :scat::thumbs: I haven't really looked at Manta labs stuff before but if this is anything to go buy then I definitely need to start
Ebay here I come :rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: IRON MAN
Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of holofoil, but Manta's Man of Steel ist definitely kind of a holo-grail.
I think I will print the fullslip with the more vibrant colors in full gloss. I like it more, too.

The Slip is going to suit the 3D Steel:
81Y4gwzHuDL._SX342_.jpg

Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of holofoil, but Manta's Man of Steel ist definitely kind of a holo-grail.
I think I will print the fullslip with the more vibrant colors in full gloss. I like it more, too.

The Slip is going to suit the 3D Steel:
View attachment 422376
"im going to print " Do you make and sell these?

**** Mate its lovely :scat::thumbs: I haven't really looked at Manta labs stuff before but if this is anything to go buy then I definitely need to start
Ebay here I come :rofl::rofl:

Manta Lab releases are among the finest you can get your hands on. You won’t regret it.

Side note: they’ve been voted HDN’s best retailer of 2018.

• Thanks
Reactions: toykuehn
Manta is my favorite retailer as well. I think they have the same quality like blufans, but release better titles. And they became very creative, especially with their oneclicks.

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
Nacho Libre (2006)
So with Ninja Week receeding further back I was acutely aware that I was seeing Nacho Libre related stuff alot due to a certain Mr @bloodsnake007
Thought I'd do a check and see that as far as I can find out, this never actually got a steelbook release. Allow me to present a fix for that particular oversight in the steelbook world. Fully endorsed by Nacho himself you see!

NachoLibre.png

Nacho Libre (2006)
So with Ninja Week receeding further back I was acutely aware that I was seeing Nacho Libre related stuff alot due to a certain Mr @bloodsnake007
Thought I'd do a check and see that as far as I can find out, this never actually got a steelbook release. Allow me to present a fix for that particular oversight in the steelbook world. Fully endorsed by Nacho himself you see!

View attachment 423040

I’d buy that. And you’re right it never got a steel release.

Nacho Libre (2006)

View attachment 423040
I'd buy that. Pitch it to Manta Lab please :woot:

Nacho Libre (2006)

View attachment 423040
Haha that's awesome! Consider me sold. :D

Nacho Libre (2006)

View attachment 423040
@TheJoker LMFAO!!! :rofl: I absolutely LOVE this! :woot: :drool: :hilarious: You know I'd buy that in a heartbeat! ;) Thanks for the incredible concept my Ninja Bro!

tenor.gif

Yo @Wreck, this should be HDN's next exclusive! :naughty: :D

I'd buy that. Pitch it to Manta Lab please :woot:

You know how awesome a Manta release of this would be haha. But how best to pitch it, I don’t know, though on occasion Manta have liked my concepts on Twitter.

Haha that's awesome! Consider me sold. :D
Too kind oh concepting god.

@TheJoker LMFAO!!! :rofl: I absolutely LOVE this! :woot: :drool: :hilarious: You know I'd buy that in a heartbeat! ;) Thanks for the incredible concept my Ninja Bro!

tenor.gif

Yo @Wreck, this should be HDN's next exclusive! :naughty: :D
I’m totally in agreement. I have precious few light blue steelbooks in my collection :rofl:

@bloodsnake007 That reminds me...
:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Coffee? Is this code for something? Lol

You know how awesome a Manta release of this would be haha. But how best to pitch it, I don’t know, though on occasion Manta have liked my concepts on Twitter.

Too kind oh concepting god.

I’m totally in agreement. I have precious few light blue steelbooks in my collection :rofl:

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Coffee? Is this code for something? Lol

I guess you could just write to them but maybe going through aniv or someone else in the know would get you an audience and a better chance for success.

I actually mean it. I want a nacho premium edition. Not joking!!
And if manta won't listen, then its political obviously!!