Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Shazam! (Warner Bros. & DC)

Shazam! (whole).jpg

Creed 2 (2018)
Couple of peeps from my "steelbook crew" on Twitter were commenting that they hated the white steelbook release of this film. I have to agree, it is a very boring steelbook.
So, I told them I could probably do better. Rather shocked to see the artwork that HAS NOT been used for this film, because this is a steelbook release that could have looked SO MUCH BETTER!

Creed2-v2.png

Creed 2 (2018)
Couple of peeps from my "steelbook crew" on Twitter were commenting that they hated the white steelbook release of this film. I have to agree, it is a very boring steelbook.
So, I told them I could probably do better. Rather shocked to see the artwork that HAS NOT been used for this film, because this is a steelbook release that could have looked SO MUCH BETTER!

View attachment 420174
I would've been all over that if it were official! I've not bothered to order the current steelbook because it's so lacklustre. (n)

I think those two images are too similar to work together, either would work with the very first Endgame poster though (the disintegrating Avengers logo poster)

I don't wanna use disintegrating poster tbh. This isn't my final concept tho. Waiting on more posters to release. So far these 2 are good for steelbook.

This one's definitely good for lenticular:

avengers-infinity-war---part-ii-5c8b90f989a54.jpg