Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Sorry me again. I've redesigned the Jcard artwork giving it more of a distressed look and tying it into the other Marvel 4K titles a bit better. You can compare my original further up to this one to see the difference

Black Widow (2020)

#178 Black Widow (SC).png

Apologies i have had to repost this again due to my instagram. I've been playing around with a few other apps I've found and I've updated my Black Widow Concept. This is my first time really trying to design anything like this and it's all been done on my phone aswell. Basically my thoughts are what if Black Widow's steelbook was to match the current 4k wave of Marvel steelbooks. Poster art on the front. Simple back with an emblem from the film on. Probably something you'd get from Zavvi and best buy. See I personally love it when things match up hence why I made this.

Apologies i have had to repost this again due to my instagram. I've been playing around with a few other apps I've found and I've updated my Black Widow Concept. This is my first time really trying to design anything like this and it's all been done on my phone aswell. Basically my thoughts are what if Black Widow's steelbook was to match the current 4k wave of Marvel steelbooks. Poster art on the front. Simple back with an emblem from the film on. Probably something you'd get from Zavvi and best buy. See I personally love it when things match up hence why I made this.

Just post your image on here instead of linking it to Instagram then you won't have to worry about it.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Just post your image on here instead of linking it to Instagram then you won't have to worry about it.
Only reason I posted from Instagram was becuase there's 5 different artwork images associated with this design including inside artwork, butterfly artwork so on

You can upload up to 10 images directly per post and more if you use the media section of the forum FYI.
Thanks for the info. Thought I would get wrong for spamming the feed with multiple images. And I've reported my broken link post to be taken down several times now as I can't delete it myself.

Here another two Black Widow concepts I complied this morning. One is based on what I think the first release from zavvi and best buy will look like. The other is based on either a second release by zavvi I.e. lenticular or Maybe a premium release.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1585658268838.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1585658268838.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 259
  • PhotoGrid_1585658245137.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1585658245137.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 989
Hi everyone! :) I found the art of this 2 days ago and I'm in love with it. Unfortunately, it isn't in HD and the spine logos are what I found on internet but I think the final result of this concept could be very cool. Let me know what you think about this preview :). I think I'll redesign it with decent logos and images if i can find them. (P.S. I'm planning to do the custom steelbook for real)
CONCEPT#2.png

Here's my second take at Wonder Woman 84. The logos on the spine aren't perfect but it's the best I can do with the apps I have on my phone at the moment. I think I personally prefer my first steelbook however I think they both have strengths