Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

This is my idea for a Remember the Titans Steelbook

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 241
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 233
Just for a change heres a dark one but I need this in my life ;)

243_21ce48_41595a3b_oJ.jpg.thumb

244_21ce47_c4e77753_oJ.jpg.thumb

watched this last night and thought to my self why this had never had a steelbook ... great work mate.

Good luck on doing all those Lleyton its a thankless task ;)

PM Kelly (AcIdC0R3) if you want the templates we use ;)

Lleyton nice work on that Octopussy. :) Good luck with that whole set, that's a lot of work for not that many thanks. I've kind of backed off some for lack of recognition for them plus I'm doing a bunch of other things on the forum now that take a lot of my time. Albeit I am very gracious for the ones that I do get though. ;)

If need templates I have a couple of sets.

not fussed on people thanking for every design posted, i would rather the retailers, studios take a hint of the designs members post and hopefully see them being printed will full credit to the designers of course.

Already have your template Acid cheers but i have already started the bonds on the template above so would prefer them to match lol.

Quick question,

What sites are people using for artwork? ... i'm looking for mainly oldish art work i.e 90's early 2000.

I already use tmdb, google images was 1 more but have it bookmarked on main pc.

another quick design, great template btw guys.

cf4EcnFx

z4jRy8Lj

Last edited:
I have question if anyone can help please?

I had a replacement order from Amazon.jp delivered to me by DHL. Ordinarily I would would get a phone call from DHL requesting payment for custom fee prior to delivering.

On this occasion they package was delivered by DHL and 10 mins later I received a phone call demanding custom fees so the package can be released.

As I wasn't at home when the package was delivered I replied I have no knowledge of this custom fee. I was given the tracking number and told to contact them if I wanted the package.

Q1) will I be liable for the custom fee even though the package has been delivered??

Q2) will I receive an invoice through the post ?

How does this work

Last HDN job of the day ;) As requested not quite the white as expected but did my best ;)

264_21ce27_525e4e17_oJ.jpg.thumb

265_21ce26_99b76db7_oJ.jpg.thumb

Some good ideas but personally I think this is when the horizontals come into play. Imagine the lips and Frankenfurter on the front of a horizontal steel case embossed. That image lends itself so well to it. The black could be matte finish but the image high gloss. :drool: