Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Love this one, it wod look nice next to my other *** Batmans

Thanks to a little in put from king of customs kaw, second attempt ;)

27f_21ce0c_5ba31e32_oJ.jpg.thumb

280_21ce0b_ba5e7aea_oJ.jpg.thumb

278_21ce13_5da3e3d_oJ.jpg.thumb

279_21ce12_4fafc8dd_oJ.jpg.thumb

Any chance you guys could knock up an example (or 2) of The Abyss.

Might still be years away from a release:rolleyes: but would make a great SB.

Very cool artwork for the Dark Knight Rises zesty! :)

I hope to have a white TDKR steelbook in my collection some day!

Reactions: zesty
@Zesty, you can create very great designs which most of them i want be released too. But i dont love the white design for Dark Knight Rises you created, and also all real white artworks for Matrix and other movies from Korea, Japan and UK. The white designs looks very empty to me, more darken colors looks much better to me. It are not cheerful movies too. I know it´s my own opinion. Anyway, it is very nice try with the back arts!

@cyberef
Love the design for Roger Rabbit, so colorful!

Reactions: zesty and cyberef
With the great job some of the people on here are at designing steels we should see if we could do a HDN exclusive print. I think the minimum print is 4,000

@Zesty, you can create very great designs which most of them i want be released too. But i dont love the white design for Dark Knight Rises you created, and also all real white artworks for Matrix and other movies from Korea, Japan and UK. The white designs looks very empty to me, more darken colors looks much better to me. It are not cheerful movies too. I know it´s my own opinion. Anyway, it is very nice try with the back arts!

I know what you mean but the white TDKR is because alot of people are waiting for this (myself included) to finish the set, most I do the case cover depends very much on the artwork I can get ;)

With the great job some of the people on here are at designing steels we should see if we could do a HDN exclusive print. I think the minimum print is 4,000

I know this is in the mind of the boards (as the quote below) but I believe theres alot more background work needed for this kind of thing permissions from studios, voting for which to do etc That said theres nothing wrong with agreeing to a certain film and then us all having a go at it ;)

The future looks bright.
Fan input in the art is probably going to come the way of either Play/HDN/Facebook ... Either studio polls on FB, or HDN and Play workign together in some sort. It's definitely been a long while since the last (at least it feels that way in terms of the steelbook world!) Terminator Steel. But we're itching for the next time HDN members will be able to get involved even if its just voting for inside art again.

Reactions: MK50
zesty, how about using this one for a "white" TDKR steelbook cover? Move the title down to the bottom and use the same title art with the logo. Somehow I feel that they wanted this shot for a lot of reasons. It would complete the art work for the trilogy of the "white" steelbooks.

attachment.php

zesty, how about using this one for a "white" TDKR steelbook cover? Move the title down to the bottom and use the same title art with the logo. Somehow I feel that they wanted this shot for a lot of reasons. It would complete the art work for the trilogy of the "white" steelbooks.
attachment.php

I used that for the inside but I could have a go at a variation ;)

Reactions: ash333
attachment.php

Here you go Ash not sure may have made it abit too dark but hey see what you think ;)

287_21ce04_366463b_oJ.jpg.thumb

[/SPOILER]

Here you go Ash not sure may have made it abit too dark but hey see what you think ;)

287_21ce04_366463b_oJ.jpg.thumb

Dude,
It is perfect. Now imagine this steelbook with Batman Begins on the right and The Dark Knight on the left. Outstanding job zesty. I think you might have just convinced a few folks at WB to put this design into the pipeline.

Bravo my friend, bravo!

PS - I would suggest putting that shot of Bane with his arms outstretched on the back. :D

Reactions: zesty
Dude,
It is perfect. Now imagine this steelbook with Batman Begins on the right and The Dark Knight on the left. Outstanding job zesty. I think you might have just convinced a few folks at WB to put this design into the pipeline.

Bravo my friend, bravo!

PS - I would suggest putting that shot of Bane with his arms outstretched on the back. :D

I'll see what I can do ;)
Think theyll keep the HDN logo on the spine? :hilarious:

Reactions: MK50