Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Its on eBay?

yup.... all sold out now. But there is another custom for sale I think

but yeah there was loads. I was following them

4A1014B8-1C30-4CD5-86E3-A4DFCF326522.png

B8D60EE3-D3F1-4C3D-B671-1846DF0AD033.png

Did someone make a steelbook concept for Queen's Gambit? Loved the show.

Also feel free to tell me about accounts which could make me customs steelbooks. I'd love to have a WandVision or Carnival Row one.

Not my work, but I thought this should be shared here at it's so amazing.

Credit to custom_steelbook_verrona on Instagram.

His work is so much better than what most major studios/retailers are releasing right now.

This and Joker are my two favourites....

Like this a lot. The Dark Knight Trilogy also look very cool!

Reactions: Varrona
Hi there! Looking forward to ordering a custom steelbook for WandaVision from @mastersofsteel (on IG).
Anyone here skilled on photoshop and willing to help me? :) I need to remove the text from the poster (on the left of the pic) for the back of the steelbook.
Or maybe there's a place on the internet to find textless posters? I have to send him the highest resolution poster photos possible.

Attachments

• 20210105_152133.jpg
    20210105_152133.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: Varrona
Hi there! Looking forward to ordering a custom steelbook for WandaVision from @mastersofsteel (on IG).
Anyone here skilled on photoshop and willing to help me? :) I need to remove the text from the poster (on the left of the pic) for the back of the steelbook.
Or maybe there's a place on the internet to find textless posters? I have to send him the highest resolution poster photos possible.
Hey buddy! Send me the Poster of the back in the highest resolution you have.

Btw i had masterofsteel do me steelbook with my design for "The Fall" and he does a pretty decent job for a very nice price! Good choice!

Reactions: WendyUncharted
I've started some new textless poster threads where anyone is welcome to share or request any posters they have/need...

Last edited:
Would you like to help me y'all? :)
I'm tempted to make a custom for Tenet
I want it to have that nice border like Wonga's Beautiful Soul :)
Not necessarily white, if it's a color that fits the artwork :)
And of course some nice artwork which is not on current releases xD

Last edited: