Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Daredevil 1/1 bust

dd.png

Sept 2012
$599.99

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a nice bust - I just can't afford these 1:1 sculpts - or have room for them either!

Real nice for a daredevil fan, but I'm one of them enough to spend that. Wolverine and Iron Man are different tho. ;p

My only problem is that it is not LIMITED nor NUMBERED so its not really on the top of my list....

Take care
John

I'm a big DD fan but man, $600. OUCH! The detail of it is so amazing, especially his brow where it looks like he's concentrating. :drool: I also have absolutely no room for it. Man, if only money grew from trees. :drool:

My only problem is that it is not LIMITED nor NUMBERED so its not really on the top of my list....

Take care
John

John, yes these will be Limited and Numbered, as all the other busts, statues, etc. Most of the Marvel Life Size busts are limited to only 500 pieces. Some of them even less like the Thor at 350.

John, yes these will be Limited and Numbered, as all the other busts, statues, etc. Most of the Marvel Life Size busts are limited to only 500 pieces. Some of them even less like the Thor at 350.

My IM is not Numbered :-( might be limited but without a number im not likly to buy another fullsize bust ...

Take care
john

Reactions: spawnshop