Amazon - £12.75
Zavvi: £15.95
Sainsburys £13.99
Notes: Debossed border and embossed title

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting...waiting to see the artwork.

what i really wanna see is the people who complain about price etc...how much they will sell it and if in the end they will buy it...hmm...

OH MY GOD YEA YEA YEA - Zavvi thank you for hearing my Prayers!!!

And I DONT CARE how much it will be , they will be mine for sure

Taek care
John

Reactions: DJ IXS
who are people going to sell it to if nobody wants to buy it:hilarious:

its the same story being repeated mate...people dont want it...when sold it (IF it happens with this) then you get comments ''damn i missed it'' and with that you get prices crazy on ebay...its always the case...

its a new release thats all...and thats what companies should have been doing catalogue or not...it shouldnt be the same again and again...that my opinion

ill think its great to see daredevil and with nice art it would be great addition despite the movie..

Interested to see how this turns out, granted it's no Dark Knight, but don't think it's as bad as it's made out to be, particularly the directors cut.

If its good artwork half the people on here will get it because they keep them sealed. Me included most of the time. I like the movie ID4 but thought it was a bad steel book so didn't bother. If the price came down to about a tenner I would have a stab as its better than having amaray. Needs to be a big improvement on the Fox steels to warrent price.