http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=901681

View attachment 14153

Actual pics thanks to Blusteel2012:
DSC01885.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

DSC01890.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Shadws Steelbook

Errr Title says it all and hope this works I think that this is it anyway £18.00

hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=901681 - 80k

Hope this is of use to someone ;).

If someone else can do a funky link thing then please do Cheers.

There's already a thread for this one, please use the search feature, it does work ;)

I have not seen it and wanted to when it first came out but thire was no way that the 11 year old could pass for 12 yet the 9 year old can .Oh well my upside down life.

HONERST I did use the search but I did not put steel book at the end 'cos I thought it would pull it up.

Anyway sorted any how and Thank you so much Drum 18.

The thing I can't stand about HMV.com is that they upload those terrible quality, tiny image of the front with no option to enlarge it and they never upload any rear or inside artwork shots. It's actually quite bizarre, and SO annoying.

I thought the movie was really awful and I don't think I'll lose any sleep over skipping this release.

There is a cardboard display in my local HMV for pre-ordering this instore. On the display is a picture of the Steelbook opened up faced down so you can see both front and rear artwork. I can confirm, (from the picture anyway) that the back is clean (A shot of Johnny Depp's character with movie credits underneath) Hopefully there will be inside artwork to match. Unlike Drive :(

Reactions: Sigill
There is a cardboard display in my local HMV for pre-ordering this instore. On the display is a picture of the Steelbook opened up faced down so you can see both front and rear artwork. I can confirm, (from the picture anyway) that the back is clean (A shot of Johnny Depp's character with movie credits underneath) Hopefully there will be inside artwork to match. Unlike Drive :(

That sounds good, hopefully it will look nice in hand!:D