Notes: 3D is region Free, 2D is A&B only

Picture sent to us kindly by HMV
apes.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 547
Last edited by a moderator:
Found a hell of a deal in HMV yesterday, found this and days of future past steels £15.99 each or 2 for £25, had to get both at that deal think they were the last 2, could not believe my luck!

Reactions: yardman
I'm hoping they still have this and X-Men in stock when I finally go to HMV to pick up a copy of their exclusive Fury steel at the end of the month... knowing my luck they won't! :ohno:

I'm hoping they still have this and X-Men in stock when I finally go to HMV to pick up a copy of their exclusive Fury steel at the end of the month... knowing my luck they won't! :ohno:

Ill be going down to my local HMV to pick up fury I'll seen if they have this and xmen in stock and pick them up for you if needs be.

Reactions: Noodles
Ill be going down to my local HMV to pick up fury I'll seen if they have this and xmen in stock and pick them up for you if needs be.
Thanks for offering to help... very kind of you. :)

I could've joined a GB for them to be fair, but the thought of having to pay someone to get me steels released in my own country really annoys me (I'm blaming HMV, not the GB hosts). I wish they'd just get their online store back up and running... or at least open a store in my town!

Reactions: Kashby
Thanks for offering to help... very kind of you. :)

I could've joined a GB for them to be fair, but the thought of having to pay someone to get me steels released in my own country really annoys me (I'm blaming HMV, not the GB hosts). I wish they'd just get their online store back up and running... or at least open a store in my town!

Yeah I totally agree, I was gutted when they shut in my local town a couple of years ago, was so glad when they re-opened at the beginning of the year.

Does anyone know how much this is currently selling for instore? And is it still part of the 2 for £25 deal? Thanks! :)

If i am not mistaken, someone mention it that its still 2 for £25
Thanks buddy. I saw the comment about it a few posts up, but that was from December, so I'm just wondering if that price/offer is still active.

Reactions: harry