Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my double lenti today. Here are some in hand pics of the steelbook

View attachment 412280View attachment 412281View attachment 412282View attachment 412283

That's incredible! So glad I went for this now. I'm still not sure front and rear arts are a good combination, I guess they are going for Deadpool's two personalities, but I can overlook that. This is just stunning.

Gosh, if only there were two WEA using both of these images separately but definitely nicer than the FA steel (and I thought that was nice!)

Bravo!! Get some DL slip images up too.

Reactions: juanma77
Don't really share purchases on instagram anymore so made a dummy account to share these

Holy **** it looks great!!! :woot::drool: Thanks for sharing, I really appreciate it! Now I can't wait for my double lenti to get here. :drool: Only problem is .. which side will I display ...

Reactions: Covcraig
I missed the group buy on this and was gonna try for the double lenti went it went live on the manta site but forgot about it till a couple of hours later and missed out. Was gonna hold out for one on ebay down the road but reached out to a guy on facebook who hooked me up with my Dark Knight trilogy hdzeta sets and i'm glad I did, when I picked the parcel up today I expected it to be Black Panther but was pleasantly surprised.

It is an awesome glossy steelbook. I wasn't sold on the two images used for the steel but they really contract each other nicely inperson and black gloss anything on a steelbook is always sexy. The lenticulars and photo book are high quality also. A defo must have for anyone on the fence, I think the pictures and vids I've shared do it justice. Defo an early contender for steelbook of the year IMO.