Deadpool 2: Once Upon a Deadpool (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #54) [China]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: July 2020 (TBC)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
3 discs: 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins) - 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)
DL (single sale) includes 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)
DL (OC only) includes 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins)
SL includes 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins)
FS includes 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)

WeChat 圖片_20200731112833.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112844.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112854.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112903.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@cooey

Will there be a Group Buy for this?
If so, will it be this week?
I hear this will be limited to 2000. Will there be enough to go around for HDN members?
Will there be DL, SL, FS and 1/4 slips? Or will they skip the SL again like Incredible Hulk?
Most importantly HOW MUCH?!!!!!!

:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
How different is this movie to the original? I don't need an essay lol, just somebody sum it up in terms of extra clips/content etc and timeframe. Not really sure what it's about.

How different is this movie to the original? I don't need an essay lol, just somebody sum it up in terms of extra clips/content etc and timeframe. Not really sure what it's about.
It's a cut version ("Mini-cut"?) of DP2, PG rated I guess, narrated to a "young kid". I think.

Reactions: St4rlord
I can imagine the art will be cool for this due to the promotional art however, im just not interested in a dumbed down version of DP2 regardless of extra scenes and more family friendly alternative lines and jokes

i wonder if blufans is even capable of picking a non-superhero or non-disney movie. how long has it been since they've done something else?

So Fox found a loophole so they could release this to the over censored Chinese Market and the younger market. 100% cash grab indeed but I guess you’ve gotta give them some props for the workaround along with giving $1 for each sale of Once Upon a Deadpool to Fudge Cancer charity. The editing is abit choppy but that’s to be expected but atleast there’s an extra 20mins of footage. Will be passing on this but will be interested to see how the artwork pans out for this because at a guess it will turn out a lot better than the Super Duper Cut Premium/s(?)

So Fox found a loophole so they could release this to the over censored Chinese Market and the younger market. 100% cash grab indeed but I guess you’ve gotta give them some props for the workaround along with giving $1 for each sale of Once Upon a Deadpool to Fudge Cancer charity. The editing is abit choppy but that’s to be expected but atleast there’s an extra 20mins of footage. Will be passing on this but will be interested to see how the artwork pans out for this because at a guess it will turn out a lot better than the Super Duper Cut Premium/s(?)
Extra footage you say? Nice! I thought it would mostly be cuts, with a bit of story telling footage every so often.