Deadpool 2: Once Upon a Deadpool (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #54) [China]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: July 2020 (TBC)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
3 discs: 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins) - 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)
DL (single sale) includes 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)
DL (OC only) includes 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins)
SL includes 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins)
FS includes 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)

WeChat 圖片_20200731112833.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112844.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112854.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112903.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical of course that to get the best edition you have to buy the one click! :mad:

If anyone is splitting their box set, I'd be happy to take the SL. Otherwise I think I'll have to pass..... :(

Reactions: Flloydo
Happy blufans coming back to do proper Marvel releases,
i do think it’s a bit late for DP2 and were so many different steelbooks already.
Would love to see Ant Man and the Wasp next

Yes, really nice to see this edition not just because it's DP but because its a Blufans return to form.
Both FA and Manta are stunners and this will be no different.
Although, it's never too late for another release, especially with the WEA we have offered up here.

Reactions: Maksym
Damn. One click for me. Got to start selling some organs to afford all these Asian releases coming up. JW2, JW3, Dunkirk plus whatever Weet will be putting out.

For real? The SL has the artwork designed for the Once Upon a Deadpool version

View attachment 480130
that is really strange. if i have this right - ? - the one with the specific artwork for the 'Fred Savage' PG-13 version, and the cross-pollination marketing...does not have the Fred Savage version in it. :confused: or the super duper cut. :rolleyes: that's ridiculous.

yea, i know, one-click, etc...