Deadpool 2: Once Upon a Deadpool (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #54) [China]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: July 2020 (TBC)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
3 discs: 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins) - 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)
DL (single sale) includes 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)
DL (OC only) includes 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins)
SL includes 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins)
FS includes 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)

WeChat 圖片_20200731112833.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112844.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112854.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112903.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The DL here is fabulous, much better than Manta SL with same artwork. I remember the first impression with Manta was very disappointing, but here with Blufans it was WOW.....clear, deep, sharp, beautiful. Still, the single lenti here is a killer, what a gorgeous slip :drool::oohyeah::coffee:

All in all, Blufans nailed it. So glad they are back with theirs killer slips and Steelbooks :drool::drool:

Got my double lenti over the weekend
I do think I prefer the Film Arena lenticular version though.
Like the fact that the blufans has the 'once up a deadpool' cut though.
Question is will the Mrs notice me keeping both as I promised when i ordered this i would only keep one :shipped:

If anyone wants to get rid of their Once upon a Deadpool cut disc, I'll be interested as it doesn't come with the SL.

Or I could trade the 4K disc for it....

Got my double lenti over the weekend
I do think I prefer the Film Arena lenticular version though.
Like the fact that the blufans has the 'once up a deadpool' cut though.
Question is will the Mrs notice me keeping both as I promised when i ordered this i would only keep one :shipped:
still waiting for DL to come to UK the tracking has not update for 14 days now and also been in Transit for 29 day now

According to 17TRACK mine landed in the U.K. on the 9th but hasn’t budged from Langley HWDC since then.
Langley is known for long delays... and that was before covid. I think it has been pot luck and very sporadic with this release as to arrival times. You will get it, it just might not be quite yet.

Langley is known for long delays... and that was before covid. I think it has been pot luck and very sporadic with this release as to arrival times. You will get it, it just might not be quite yet.

And when I got back from work tonight.... it had arrived!

Really nice package, thanks for arranging the GB @Wreck :)

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord