Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release date: May 10, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

024543275824;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the latest marvel steelbook was $29,99 with 3D and 2D discs, this should be cheaper. I hope that closer to release date, the price drop a little.

European version of this steelbook does have front and back debossed
Actual Photo of steelbook inside artwork in Film Arena Thread shows the front and back are debossed
And glossy as hell! Hoping we get the same treatment. But I'm expecting embossing and matte.

And glossy as hell! Hoping we get the same treatment. But I'm expecting embossing and matte.

The best buy Canada one don't have any debossing/embossing going by the video zerox39 uploaded from best buy

Damn spine.... :-(

The European steelbook is better looking and has debossing front and back

Reactions: harry and dfoles
Damn. Might have to import this one. That embossing and gloss looks great

I can think of numerous steelbooks past that would have looked brilliant with a gloss finish, but turned out as matte. And now this steelbook would be a perfect choice to use a matte finish, but it's glossy?! o_O Why do these studios keep making such moronic decisions?

Anyone that's more interested in the Europe version from give me a shout, I think we could all combine an order to Amazon.it and save on shipping. 10 euros for one item, but same for 5 or 10 steels. Might make sense to do a larger order and all get the savings on shipping.

Would probably turn out to be cheaper than the USA version.

Tag me if you are interested (USA ONLY)

Remember though, this European version is not out until June

Anyone that's more interested in the Europe version from give me a shout, I think we could all combine an order to Amazon.it and save on shipping. 10 euros for one item, but same for 5 or 10 steels. Might make sense to do a larger order and all get the savings on shipping.

Would probably turn out to be cheaper than the USA version.

Tag me if you are interested (USA ONLY)

Remember though, this European version is not out until June
@apsmith21 I'll be interested in 1 copy :woot: Thanks Andy! :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs: