Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Film Arena Collection #48) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 (hard box)
Price: 699 CZK or 26.59 € (Standard Edition) - 799 CZK (Edition 1) - 999 CZK (Edition 2) - 1,999 CZK (Edition 3)
HDN group buy: hosted by carllenc - September 18, around 11 AM (BST) - Check your local timing HERE
Edition #1 GB - Edition #2 GB - Edition #3 GB

The detailed shots of each edition will be revealed later in the evening of September 18 and members will be able to edit their requests once the details are posted. Once a GB is closed, Martin will be compiling the lists so no changes will be accepted then.

Edition #1 | Edition #2 | Edition #3

14324490_1104650142985294_6935709033909086854_o.jpg14305267_1104650146318627_3694794603240748819_o.jpg14424718_1105746309542344_2421188839159683951_o.jpg
14344128_1104164133033895_7443833788631253598_n.jpg14330062_1104164219700553_3196466558321615162_n.jpg14372405_1104164266367215_9012593166458572024_o.jpg
film_22042_1.jpg
13055149_993109894139320_3235764806555329103_o.jpg13048158_993109897472653_3839711551901780193_o.jpg13054997_993109934139316_3195655877867403140_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ordered #3 primarily for the box EEK!

I am considering selling or trading both editions it comes with as I am not sold on them, and putting other editions I prefer inside the box :meh:

I am considering selling or trading both editions it comes with as I am not sold on them, and putting other editions I prefer inside the box :meh:

it's not really fair to go for the Hardbox knowing you are considering selling both editions E1 and E2 that comes with it, just so you can Keep The Hardbox o_O

That does not sounds right :wow: @carllenc and @Collector03601 work hard to bring us those editions, so if going into the Group Buy you know you won't keep the whole edition, let that Boxset available for a member that would keep it whole and be fully happy to have it.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
it's not really fair to go for the Hardbox knowing you are considering selling both editions E1 and E2 that comes with it, just so you can Keep The Hardbox o_O

That does not sounds right :wow: @carllenc and @Collector03601 work hard to bring us those editions, so if going into the Group Buy you know you won't keep the whole edition, let that Boxset available for a member that would keep it whole and be fully happy to have it.

There are many out there that would do far worse. It's not like the gb was open for 30 minutes.

Have you not got Film Arena releases with Karel GB before he does list conditions you might want to read them it's in the GB thread OP

Have you not got Film Arena releases with Karel GB before he does list conditions you might want to read them it's in the GB thread OP

To be fair, meth head never said anything about making profit from them. I thought you was allowed to trade these at the value purchased? For say another release or a straight swap (if that ever happens- no harm in that in my mind)
not that I'm thinking of doing it

To be fair, meth head never said anything about making profit from them. I thought you was allowed to trade these at the value purchased? For say another release or a straight swap (if that ever happens- no harm in that in my mind)
not that I'm thinking of doing it

Yes.

There are many out there that would do far worse. It's not like the gb was open for 30 minutes.

it's not because other can do far worse, that it is ok to do something that ''isn't really fair, or questionably fair''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And @Floydo Yes do re-read his post he insinuated that it was mainly for that purpose.
Please re-read the OP of @carllenc Group Buy for his rules.
Requests are made to be for the member who wants a copy, they are not allocated for the purpose: ''Future copies to Trade'' .

It's not like there is any other way to get the box so why shouldn't it be fair to sell the editions and keep the box if thats what he is only interested in? i mean the fact that you are forced to buy multiple copies of the same movie to get it in the first place just screams for it to sell at least one if you are not an ocd quadriple dipper.we are all kind of different collectors but i think as long you collecting something out of it besides money it's fine. me for instance only double dip because you can never tell which version will turn out better in hands but always ending up selling my least favorite version of it.

It's not like there is any other way to get the box so why shouldn't it be fair to sell the editions and keep the box if thats what he is only interested in? i mean the fact that you are forced to buy multiple copies of the same movie to get it in the first place just screams for it to sell at least one if you are not an ocd quadriple dipper.we are all kind of different collectors but i think as long you collecting something out of it besides money it's fine. me for instance only double dip because you can never tell which version will turn out better in hands but always ending up selling my least favorite version of it.

This isn't part of the Group Buy purpose, you don't buy a Boxset just to keep the Box and sell all the editions that comes with it. If he were to at least keep 1 copy I could understand, but to sell all editions that he purchases through the Group Buy just to Keep the Box, it is not what the group buys are for from Karel's. @carllenc and @Collector03601 work exhaustedly to bring us those Fullslip Editions, so someone ''buying the box and selling the Fullslips that comes with'' which is the core of the Group Buy, it's not right no matter what kind of collector you are. That is a lot of work(all the logistic that it entails) for @carllenc to take care of 1 single request from a member part of the Group Buy.

i think the purpose of the gb is to bring joy to collectors and if someone gets joy only from the box itself why not, it's no real difference to one of the many copies that will be kept sealed since both will never reach the content inside the box, it doesn't mean they don't appreciate the effort for this release though.

Yeah I agree I really like the Box editions but they would just look out of place with all my other FACs which are full slips! Plus they always remind me of a shoebox!

This style box is not like there other design terminator gensys stike box. This is more like a full slip box for 3 editions as it is just a bit bigger than 2 full slips that slide in it from one side so it really dosnt look out of place with the other ones besides being about half inch taller than the slips itself.

This isn't part of the Group Buy purpose, you don't buy a Boxset just to keep the Box and sell all the editions that comes with it. If he were to at least keep 1 copy I could understand, but to sell all editions that he purchases through the Group Buy just to Keep the Box, it is not what the group buys are for from Karel's. @carllenc and @Collector03601 work exhaustedly to bring us those Fullslip Editions, so someone ''buying the box and selling the Fullslips that comes with'' which is the core of the Group Buy, it's not right no matter what kind of collector you are. That is a lot of work(all the logistic that it entails) for @carllenc to take care of 1 single request from a member part of the Group Buy.

I can understand your loyalty and respect with the GB. Speaking impartially from both sides, meth head has not actually done anything wrong. He/she has not indicated they would sell for profit and benefit financially.

Buying purely to profit and scalp would be the wrong intentions of joining the GB which is clear from the GB policy. Meth head can and is eligible to join the GB as any other member as long as he/she abides with the GB rules. What he/she does with their copy, trade, open, sell the singulars, feed them to the dog, whatever reason is their own personal decision? Although morally you feel that this is not what the GB was designed for, but objectively looking at this case I see he has done nothing wrong. No disrespect to your thoughts and I am sure many thank you for caring :)

Last edited:
it's not because other can do far worse, that it is ok to do something that ''isn't really fair, or questionably fair''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And @Floydo Yes do re-read his post he insinuated that it was mainly for that purpose.
Please re-read the OP of @carllenc Group Buy for his rules.
Requests are made to be for the member who wants a copy, they are not allocated for the purpose: ''Future copies to Trade'' .

Actarus, i competely agree with you, they both do a extreme amount of hard work and I know the rules about re selling them and like I've said previously I'll never sell my copies unless I'm becoming homeless or extreme conditions that I have to sell them (plus I open everything anyway) but the OP of the group buys says this

I am sourcing these for collectors and not for someone to make profit from it so I hope I wont see any of these end up onEBAY or for triple the price in trading sections,otherwise I will be removing you from all my current and future group buys.

Meaning they hope to not see these on the bay or in trading sections for double/ Tripple the price

Nothing about trading these for the exact price to source a steel you might of missed out on or to help a ninja who missed out on a FAC

If I had the money I would of gone for the box too, got rid of the full slip edition at cost to a member who missed out on it and I would keep the manta full slip inside along with the FAC lenti slip

Reactions: Chenhao and Actarus