Death on the Nile (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 13, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on March 17, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£32.99

Death on the nile front.jpg

Death on the nile back.jpg Death on the nile inside.jpg

Last edited:
Never seen that specs chart before! But reading those descriptions, there's no wonder the majority of studios go with a matte finish... on paper it sounds like the better/safer option. Also... matte is European only?? :confused:

Yep I had the same opinion about why the studios go with matte. And yeah about the matte being European only.:wacky:

Reactions: Noodles
Zero Finish is not a Matte Finish
They are a different varnish

View attachment 530879
That's interesting, now we (I) can say to anyone, moaning the steelbook is 'streaky matte with zero finish', because it's not embossed or spot glossed, that it's actually a particular finish, called 'matte', and a European exclusive to boot.
Angry Tom And Jerry GIF by Boomerang Official

Oh, and even zero finish, is actually a "Zero varnish", also a finish, a special kind, "almost invisible"... yeah, like in the Emperor's New Clothes tale.

Last edited:
And.... there we go. Item arrived with customs in my country. Already fulfilled their form and most likely at the end of next week - thursday, friday, i'll get it so untill then i'll have to wait in what kind of state shipment arrived :p.

Got it today and thank god - no dents, spine slash, dings, scratches...

Jimmy Fallon Ok GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

But on another note, one of steels which i got today, along this one, got dented big time on front. It was old steelbook edition from original Kickboxer from Zavvi. :wacky::yawn: