Death Race (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
April 09 /Debossed Cover
It's region B, but its Universal, and Universal hasnt had a region locked blu yet!
So anyone should be able to watch this world wide if they decide to open it.
attachment.php

Actual pics: (thanks Elena)
DeathRace3.jpg

DeathRace2.jpg

DeathRace.jpg

Attachments

• deathrace.jpg
    deathrace.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 634
Last edited by a moderator:
That looks sketchy tho, everything is German. Got a feeling that guy doesn't know english. LOL.

Anything you buy on e-bay.com is 100% protected with their buyer protection policy. If something goes wrong with the purchase, e-bay will refund your full purchase price.

If you bid through another auction site, say...ebay.de, you would not be covered in the same way.

So note the distinction there whenever you try to buy things from international sellers. ;)

Anything you buy on e-bay.com is 100% protected with their buyer protection policy. If something goes wrong with the purchase, e-bay will refund your full purchase price.

If you bid through another auction site, say...ebay.de, you would not be covered in the same way.

So note the distinction there whenever you try to buy things from international sellers. ;)

Ok. thanks for the info. Guess i'm covered because this is still ebay.com.

Just added another one to the collection. Thanks for not bidding on it gamestar!!!:D

One thing that has been going through my head is that IMO the blu banner at the top actually makes it look better IMO. I think its because of the Red and white colors in the art.

Just added another one to the collection. Thanks for not bidding on it gamestar!!!:D

One thing that has been going through my head is that IMO the blu banner at the top actually makes it look better IMO. I think its because of the Red and white colors in the art.

No prob. Glad u got it. :scat:

Spent more than I planned to, but I won a bid for a brand new copy of this on ebay. Can't wait to see it in person :D

Ive seen these go for anything between £30.00 and £60.00 it all depends on whether you are seeking a sealed one or open this is trully one of the best steels on the market.

Reactions: Awkward
Cheers Karl! can take one for £60 opened what im not too fussed about it being, but did think was a little too high for open one

Okay you convinced me Karl! Bought it :)

Really need to turn comp off now. When people said this hobby gets expensive i never thought i would get hooked this bad :hilarious:

Yes That is alot but it sure is one of the nicest steels on the market

And its been getting rarer all the time. :D

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Okay you convinced me Karl! Bought it :)

Really need to turn comp off now. When people said this hobby gets expensive i never thought i would get hooked this bad :hilarious:

The thing is you start falling in love with the artwork on these rare ones. I know I have.

I think that one is still not to hard to get. I bought mine a few weeks ago for about 20€ on ebay. I´ve seen them a few times going for lower prices in the past months.

I think that one is still not to hard to get. I bought mine a few weeks ago for about 20€ on ebay. I´ve seen them a few times going for lower prices in the past months.

and definately the embossed g2 version?
the g1 un-embossed blu ray and dvd combo steelbook goes for far less.
ive not seen one on ebay uk go for less than £40 for a while.

i have a copy, and not over impressed with it.
been thinking of getting rid of it in fact, it doesnt compare to the oz knowing or edge of darkness imo.

Yes definitely the g2 Blu-ray version. It´s standing right beside my DVD Steel of Death Race. I bought it from ebay.de i don´t know about ebay.uk.