Office88.jpg

OfficeSmallNew88.jpg

Office5.jpg

OfficeSmallNew4.jpg

Office9.jpg

Office6.jpg

Office7.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic collection! I had to Google County Armagh because while I thought it was in Ireland, I wasn't sure if it was in Northern Ireland or the Republic. Spent about close to 60 days in Kilkenny back in 2013 recovering from a car accident.
Fantastic collection!

At least you replied, that's the main thing..... At least we are snow free (at the minute)

I can't wait for it to fall here again, I've a few snow type snaps to take.

Nice setup! .... I might have to copy your display idea of that Hitchcock set. :D

Go for it, it was easy enough and turned out well. I added a Bird Statue inside with lights, framed the collector film slip cards that came with the blu-ray tin set. Phone from phonebooth scene of The Birds and Sir Alfred Statue.

Picked most of these wee add-on items up in Amazon, The Bird Statue and Sir Alfred Statue - can't find the phonebooth, thought I got it from Amazon, but might have been elsewhere. But it was only about £30.

Thanks Dude.

I can't wait for it to fall here again, I've a few snow type snaps to take.

Go for it, it was easy enough and turned out well. I added a Bird Statue inside with lights, framed the collector film slip cards that came with the blu-ray tin set. Phone from phonebooth scene of The Birds and Sir Alfred Statue.

Picked most of these wee add-on items up in Amazon, The Bird Statue and Sir Alfred Statue - can't find the phonebooth, thought I got it from Amazon, but might have been elsewhere. But it was only about £30.

Thanks Dude.
Awesome! Cheers for the links! :thumbs: