Demolition Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC - E.Leclerc (ships only within France)
Price: €14.99

1507-1.jpg

1520-1.jpg

Last edited:
Curious to see artwork on this one and if it's gonna be better than German one. Certainly it took them way too long to release steelbook of BD.

Definitely will be better than the german one. That is god awful quality. No interior art from memory either. This will be a 30th anniversary release, so I'd be shocked if it isn't wwa. Wouldn't surprise me if WB do a collectors edition for it in the UK too.

If finish isn't glossy that doesn't mean it's worse. Interior art should be there, but if it's not there i'm ok. Perfer no art than crappy one. The only thing i agree is i hope they do succeed with transfer. If it is out there studios still manage to fu*k up transfer so... Beside 5.1 DTS HD-Ma is great audio and if it stays with that one there shouldn't be nothing wrong.
Not like WWZ where they reduced DTS HD-MA from original 7.1 from old BD to 5.1...
Interested if it'll be french title and vice-versa oriented on spine :D.

If finish isn't glossy that doesn't mean it's worse. Interior art should be there, but if it's not there i'm ok. Perfer no art than crappy one. The only thing i agree is i hope they do succeed with transfer. If it is out there studios still manage to fu*k up transfer so... Beside 5.1 DTS HD-Ma is great audio and if it stays with that one there shouldn't be nothing wrong.
Not like WWZ where they reduced DTS HD-MA from original 7.1 from old BD to 5.1...
Interested if it'll be french title and vice-versa oriented on spine :D.
I don't mean because it isn't glossy. Have you had it in hand? It's a p!ss poor, thin, cheap, old matte finish. It'll be the same disc, which is fine, because it's a good disc. It'll probably be wwa, so that's an english title and correct spine orientation.

I don't mean because it isn't glossy. Have you had it in hand? It's a p!ss poor, thin, cheap, old matte finish. It'll be the same disc, which is fine, because it's a good disc. It'll probably be wwa, so that's an english title and correct spine orientation.

I actually have it and artwork itself is perfectly paired with movie. It could be better i agree but it certainly isn't worst.

I actually have it and artwork itself is perfectly paired with movie. It could be better i agree but it certainly isn't worst.
Art is pretty much ideal tbh. Finish is naff though. I'd hope, as it hasn't been released elsewhere, that this release will be similar.

Reactions: Greyback
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Well one thing is certain. At least you won't prepaid this steelbook. Considering for how much it goes on web... :rofl: :giggle:

They managed to make it worse, than the German steelbook.

Back there is better.

DemolitionManLESteelbookBDGermanyV2.jpg

Hmmm. Front is cool but why that back? Pointless back
It's the same as the front, with actors removed - just the background...
It's also the same front, as the old German one, with names removed.

DemolitionManLESteelbookBDGermanyV1.jpg

(Photo with a flash, so it doesn't look good).

Here's with better lighting but too extreme an angle from MegaBee:

demoman3.jpg

demoman1.jpg