Demolition Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC - E.Leclerc (ships only within France)
Price: €14.99

1507-1.jpg

1520-1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't actually own it but it's my favourite Sylvester film and I like Wesley Snipes.
And watching it now with how sensitive people are are it's amazing how accurate they got it
I remember being a kid and just hoping that in the future I would not be eating a rat burger!

I don't mean because it isn't glossy. Have you had it in hand? It's a p!ss poor, thin, cheap, old matte finish. It'll be the same disc, which is fine, because it's a good disc. It'll probably be wwa, so that's an english title and correct spine orientation.
I like high quality matte finish like the Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hinter 3D Steelbook. But they use for Demolition Man in Germany this thin, dull streaky matt finish.

Oh, I hope they change the back artwork, this is a total nightmare. The same texture of the front artwork without the actors and with the title for the back? Why no sharp film still of a cool action scene?

Also, I hope this Steelbook comes with a nice metallic effect on the background and title/Stallone/Snipes. Also a debossing of the title is a must-have.
I prefer a satin finish/zero finish with spot gloss like the Inception Zavvi Ultra HD Steelbook.

Reactions: samdavies
They managed to make it worse, than the German steelbook.

Back there is better.

View attachment 559668

It's the same as the front, with actors removed - just the background...
It's also the same front, as the old German one, with names removed.

View attachment 559669
(Photo with a flash, so it doesn't look good).

Here's with better lighting but too extreme an angle from MegaBee:

View attachment 559670
View attachment 559671
Definitely the better artwork for the back cover!
Why the don't use the same artwork with a better finish and debossing?

How is that old grainy matte piece of sh1t better than this new one? Even that copy with all the dents is better :rolleyes:
old: cool back artwork
new: same as front, just without stallone/snipes

old: no inside artwork
new: same as front, just without stallone/snipes

old release wins!

Reactions: Lenny Nero