UK
Released: May 25th, 2018
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg

Developer Quantic Dream finally revealed its long-awaited PS4 debut, titled Detroit: Become Human. The game is based on Quantic Dream's "Kara" tech demo from 2012.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
looks a lot like humans actually.I mean almost identical.Way to steal an idea Quantum Dream.

The visuals though... are amazing.
The game has been in development for years, so I'm sure QD came up with the idea long before Humans, which only started this year as far as I'm aware. I doubt anyone stole the idea though to be honest... probably just a coincidence.
check the series out. it's quite good.
Watched the trailer earlier and it didn't quite sell me on it, but I might give it a chance once I've got Sons of Anarchy out of the way. :)

I love the UK ratings board tags in these commercials. Everytime I see one of these commercials I get the urge to write a story about a character called PEGGY EIGHTEEN...:rofl:
(Of course she would probably have a friend named C.C. NINETY-FIVE!!:LOL:).

Reactions: dboy99 and Noodles
I love the UK ratings board tags in these commercials. Everytime I see one of these commercials I get the urge to write a story about a character called PEGGY EIGHTEEN...:rofl:
(Of course she would probably have a friend named C.C. NINETY-FIVE!!:LOL:).
Haha I thought I was the only one! I often comment (to myself) on how quickly she's grown... she was Peggy 12 in a previous trailer I watched earlier in the week. :p

Reactions: C.C. 95
*E3 2016 - UPDATE*

Creative Director David Cage shared more information on the game.
  • The gameplay is “very usual” in a way, but the player interacts with the environment and can make choices. The story is told through his decisions and his gameplay.
  • The ambition of the development team is to make Detroit: Become Human the most “bending” game they ever made, influences by the decisions of the player.
  • The player is gonna play different characters and see the story from different points of view. It’s not just about having different endings, but also different journeys that will generate different endings and different outcomes.
  • The stories of the various characters start in parallel and create a bigger scenario.
  • The playable scene introduced at E3, which is the first scene of the game, has six different endings, and has consequences through the rest of the game.
  • You influence the outcomes in several ways, simply by playing or by talking to people and taking decisions.
  • The game is a “neo noir thriller.” It’s set in the near future where androids replace humans in many jobs. There are million across the country. Some androids start to find themselves overwhelmed by feelings, even if they’re not supposed to feel any. The new character introduced today, Connor, is a “deviant hunter,” that hunts those androids that have been deviating from their protocols.

Hell yeah! Love Quantic Dream... they're one a few developers whose game's I'd buy even without seeing a single trailer, that's how much trust I have in them. As expected, this looks great! Can't wait to see more. :D

All over this! Quantic Dream are one of my favourite studios. This will be a day one purchase
Heavy Rain. Beyond 2 Souls. Hell Yeah I'll be getting this on release day! :woot: The trailer looks so damn good, can't wait! :hungry: :drool: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles @cooey @tridon
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/ps2-classics-coming-to-the-ps4.72334/#post-1728051

Quantic Dream has announced the PS2 version of its classic game Fahrenheit – Indigo Prophecy is going to be released on PS4 with a “1080p remaster” coming to the PlayStation Store on July 18th :thumbs: And yes, it will feature trophies! :hungry:

View attachment 247075

I'm pumped for this! Hopefully this is successful enough to warrant an Omikron remaster! :D

@Noodles @cooey @tridon
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/ps2-classics-coming-to-the-ps4.72334/#post-1728051

Quantic Dream has announced the PS2 version of its classic game Fahrenheit – Indigo Prophecy is going to be released on PS4 with a “1080p remaster” coming to the PlayStation Store on July 18th :thumbs: And yes, it will feature trophies! :hungry:

View attachment 247075
Nice! I never did play that game, so will definitely be checking it out on PS4. :D

Thanks for the info dude. :thumbs:

One of my most anticipated games right here! Wish they'd hurry up and give us a release date.

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD