Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

DIABLO IV

D4 Banner.jpg

Diablo IV | Official Release Date Trailer​

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE 6.6.2023​

PURCHASE HERE

US
UK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OLD MEDIA----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diablo 4 Banner.JPG

Diablo 4 Classes.JPGDiablo 4 Gameplay.JPGDiablo 4 World.JPGDiablo 4 Story.JPG

After years of rumors and anticipation, Diablo 4 is official. The next installment of Blizzard's wildly popular action-RPG series is currently in development, and looks to evolve the series with more player freedom than ever and a massive shared open world.

It’s been seven years since the release of Diablo 3, and five years since the last major expansion, Reaper of Souls. If you’re eager to see what’s next in the long-lived looter dungeon crawler series, and alternatives like Path of Exile have run their course, keep reading. Here's everything we know so far about Diablo 4, including its potential release date, platforms and latest news and rumors.

Diablo 4 release date and platforms
Diablo 4 was officially revealed on Nov 1 at BlizzCon 2019. It doesn't yet have an official release date, but Blizzard says it's "currently in development" for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

Don't be surprised to also see Diablo 4 land on PS5 and Xbox Project Scarlett next year. Speaking to the Daily Star, Diablo 4 executive producer Allen Adham said "we don't have anything specific to announce with regards to next-gen consoles right now, but you bet we have our eye on them."

Adham also mentioned that the team is aiming to deliver cross-platform play in Diablo 4.

Diablo 4 trailer
Want to see what Diablo 4 is all about? Fortunately, Blizzard has two fresh trailers for you. Here's the gameplay trailer, which shows off the kind of isometric RPG combat you'd expect from a Diablo game but in gorgeous, expansive new areas that look next-gen.

According to an official press release, Diablo 4 will "deliver visceral combat, gruesome and varied monsters, an epic hunt for legendary loot, and endless playability and progression." That all sounds par for the course for a Diablo game, but there are some significant changes coming.

For one, Diablo 4 will take place in a shared world, so you and your party of players can run into other groups of demon-slayers in real time. You can also expect the most expansive, interactive environments in a Diablo game, as Blizzard says that the game world of Sanctuary will be a "contiguous, seamless landmass" filled with deserts, forests and frozen wildlands. Based on the gameplay trailer, verticality seems to play a role in Diablo 4, as you'll be able to traverse different heights during exploration and combat.

As previous rumors have suggested, players will also be able to ride personalized mounts when traveling Diablo 4's open world.

Diablo 4 classes
Blizzard has officially announced three Diablo 4 classes so far.

The Barbarian is the melee character, and can carry and switch between up to four different weapons at a time.

The Sorceress is inspired by her Diablo 2 incarnation and uses elemental attacks to vanquish enemies.

The Druid is a shapeshifter that can switch between werewolf, werebear and human form to dish out all types of nasty punishment.

Blizzard Diablo IV Website

Diablo 4 Icon.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
some moves from Assassins Creed: Odyssey were implemented, that´s nice. "Rain of Destruction" with volleys of arrows and "Bull Rush" the forward move I recognized. That´s so great - I must play it. Hope it will be released soon.
We have to wait till 6/6/2023 to be able to play it unfortunately. I'm stoked as I've played this since the very first one. Diablo 3 I've put in 1000s of hours playing alone. I find it to be the most addictive game ever haha.

Diablo 3 I've put in 1000s of hours playing alone. I find it to be the most addictive game ever haha.
I just watched a friend playing it from time to time, but always missed the Diablo 1 - feeling and I also thought Diablo b2 wasn´t the best game, because it was so unrealistic from time to time and you hacked a swarm of insects lol. Diablo 1 was frightening, but the other ones don´t know. The remake of Diablo 2 is surprisingly much better and you can see in the comparisons, what there was to hate about (boring graphics and the landscape and interior looked so cheap). Diablo always was asuccess, but when you see how the game developing changes in the last years I asked myself why they didn´t just go on with their style instead of bringing a kind of retro-style Diablo now, after their their WoW-clone. Same with Vampires 2:Bloodlines where they just cancelled development for hyping Half-Life. It was the most promising game of that time and after the game market changed in that time I quit playing role-games and played the GTA-series instead. Assassins Creed: Origins and Odyssey were some games that went on the path of Action-oriented role-playing games again and you see: AC:Odyssey implemented different opportunities of interacting and you can choose answers and the story changes a bit, depending on what your choice is. Some might say a very good implementation and a new horizon and way of playing bla bla, but there was a game, that had all this features before: Vampyres 2 (which wasn´t a success) from the 2000s, which was heavily bugged, but it is nothing new, only made better. Anyway - now I play Forge-of-Empires a lot and could make the step to one of the Elite-guilds recently. :cigar:. AC: Odyssey seems to be never ending and I played 3 days to reach the Intro :rofl:

I just watched a friend playing it from time to time, but always missed the Diablo 1 - feeling and I also thought Diablo b2 wasn´t the best game, because it was so unrealistic from time to time and you hacked a swarm of insects lol. Diablo 1 was frightening, but the other ones don´t know. The remake of Diablo 2 is surprisingly much better and you can see in the comparisons, what there was to hate about (boring graphics and the landscape and interior looked so cheap). Diablo always was asuccess, but when you see how the game developing changes in the last years I asked myself why they didn´t just go on with their style instead of bringing a kind of retro-style Diablo now, after their their WoW-clone. Same with Vampires 2:Bloodlines where they just cancelled development for hyping Half-Life. It was the most promising game of that time and after the game market changed in that time I quit playing role-games and played the GTA-series instead. Assassins Creed: Origins and Odyssey were some games that went on the path of Action-oriented role-playing games again and you see: AC:Odyssey implemented different opportunities of interacting and you can choose answers and the story changes a bit, depending on what your choice is. Some might say a very good implementation and a new horizon and way of playing bla bla, but there was a game, that had all this features before: Vampyres 2 (which wasn´t a success) from the 2000s, which was heavily bugged, but it is nothing new, only made better. Anyway - now I play Forge-of-Empires a lot and could make the step to one of the Elite-guilds recently. :cigar:. AC: Odyssey seems to be never ending and I played 3 days to reach the Intro :rofl:
Did you ever play Diablo 3, I find it as good as 1 if not better but your right about 2 it was just a hack n' slash. This time the developers made 4 open world (finally)! It's supposed to have a whole lot to offer. I'm sure we'll see more teasers and tidbits the closer we get to the release date. :D

Did you ever play Diablo 3, I find it as good as 1 if not better but your right about 2 it was just a hack n' slash. This time the developers made 4 open world (finally)! It's supposed to have a whole lot to offer. I'm sure we'll see more teasers and tidbits the closer we get to the release date. :D
I din´t play it, but watched a friend playing it, he always was angry, bacause it seemed to be very hard to play, I mean difficult. Some parts I liked (the Diablo Fight), but it general it didn´t leave the impression of a game I have to play no matter what, Diablo 4 looks more interesting.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
For those that have preordered Diablo IV like I have the open beta is live for you now. For those that didn’t preorder the open beta it will be available to everyone between March 24-26. Just know this, while playing and you die you lose your character and all your loot and have to start again.

5C944685-E0ED-4672-864C-33B70ADAD35A.jpeg

Played through the early beta all weekend. This is a killer game. Tougher than D3 out of the gate but so much more content and the dungeons… spectacular. Can’t wait for this Friday and the open beta!

Reactions: Lone Crusader