Release Date: January 29th, 2013

Amazon Buy Link

diehard25th.jpg

Attachments

• diehard25th-1.jpg
    diehard25th-1.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I might do Rob. I've got a lot of HMV vouchers so I was gonna get just the first film from them.
Really hope someone comes out with some proper details soon. There is that rumour of a new commentary for the 1st film. We have no idea about the bonus disc (though its nice to have it as a bd and not a DVD).
Cover looks like crap though for those single releases.

Looks like a very nice edition - one of those like the Spartacus TV series and MIB trilogy, with the discs stored in cardboard pages.

We had to decide whether these were digibooks or digipacks, and since these do have pages as far as HDN is concerned they are books. ;)

Yep I would agree with that. They are definitely a form of a digibook, when you consider some mediabooks like Halloween only have 6 pages this isn't too different to that.:)

You can actually say the f-word twice in a 12A, as long as it's not in a sexual way. See: Terminator 3 and the extended Total Recall.

I also thought the violence in DH4 was actually quite strong. Not so much blood but in that scene where Bruce is driving the car in that alley and the guy jumps on the bonnet and thrown against the wall.

Harder hits but less blood.

I also thought the violence in DH4 was actually quite strong. Not so much blood but in that scene where Bruce is driving the car in that alley and the guy jumps on the bonnet and thrown against the wall.

Harder hits but less blood.
You should see Jack Reacher. 12A violence pushed to its limits.

there are rumours that Die Hard got a new 4k remaster for the screenings to promote DH5

is the copy of DH1 the same disc or remasted?