Release Date: January 29th, 2013

Amazon Buy Link

diehard25th.jpg

Attachments

• diehard25th-1.jpg
    diehard25th-1.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they will be the same transfer and unfortunately I have read confirmation that the 4th part will be the PG-13 edition :(

Perhaps they are waiting for the 5th part to include the unrated 4th in the next bundle :squint:

:rolleyes:

Reactions: ocielz
I hope so, I need to buy these movies on blu ray :cool:

All fans of this franchise should get the movies on blu-ray although the transfer for the 2nd and 3rd installments need some re-work. As a collectible, I am hoping this one has a high quality finish and art work as the previous bundle release is just a plain amaray case.

Reactions: ocielz
regarding the Unrated DH4

, this is what i posted on facebook today

I read a good article about the PG-13 / R issue with DH4. it appears it started shooting as an R rated film, then the execs had an AMAZING idea to target it at kids so instructed Wisemen to shoot for PG-13 instead. the R rated footage got cut down and the rest of the film was shot as PG-13 and got released to backlash. execs got cold feet and instructed Wiseman to create a unrated cut of DH4 which involved restoring the R rated footage that got shot (not a lot) but then got padded out with additional swearing in post production AFTER the film got released. this was a rush job for the DVD released hence why there hasn't been an unrated cut released on BD. because it doesn't exist in HD. There has been a fan edit done to combine the two cuts but for soem reason they cut out the truck vs plane scene as well because they thought it was too silly. i loved it personally

Reactions: ocielz and ash333
Looks like they will be the same transfer and unfortunately I have read confirmation that the 4th part will be the PG-13 edition :(

Perhaps they are waiting for the 5th part to include the unrated 4th in the next bundle :squint:

:rolleyes:

lets face it the unrated version was worse than the rated version. Every F-bomb that was said was when Bruce Willis's face was not facing the camera.

Reactions: bigrob
And I've been told that Die Hard 5 is rated 12A in the UK!!!!!

Anyhoo, this is a digibook so I shall move it to the correct section

Reactions: ruioptica
totally love the look of this set and would love to get this but a new film coming out puts a stop to that. I also own the previous BD set.
Can we assume that the extra disc is the 5th film extras?

It would be nice if Fox had brought out a nice digibook for just the first film and included that 5th film disc as an extra.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

And I've been told that Die Hard 5 is rated 12A in the UK!!!!!

Anyhoo, this is a digibook so I shall move it to the correct section

I think that rating allows them one swear word. Like X-Men First Class.

FYI Nick, from what i've heard

the 2 disc BD editions on Amazon all contain the 5th disc. so if you buy all 4 of them, you'll have 4 copieso f the bonus 5th disc from the boxset