Dimension Extreme Films' D.O.A.

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
has anyone seen this. I really wanna pick it up because Dimension Extreme is a great source for horror movies (Teeth, Black Sheep, Inside and Eden Lake) but this one isn't horror, It's martial arts and it stars Jaime Pressly from "my name is earl". it looks pretty entertaining anyway.

D.O.A. TRAILER

i saw this movie..its quite low budget and voted one of the worse video games to film,movie

it had an actor i like but this movie kind of suck's,it just kind of like Charles angels type click flick with cheesy acting...wait till you see the final boss fight..some corny old guy in black sun glasses tryin to be all dramatic

I actually heard good things about this ... cause of so much eye candy ... there is a SteelBook of it :D

Well, thats prolly what "they" felt like ... as I've never seen it but the people who said it was good were SB collectors haha. :p

I made it through the movie but I don't really have any desire to ever watch it again. It's pretty cheezy. Sounds like you should probably go ahead and rent it just to satisfy your curiosity;) I def wouldn't buy it though!