Canada
Release date: April 27, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Note: Includes a PET slip
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6452853_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't purchase this shipped right now, only available for in store pickup currently when this is released next week.
I have a feeling this will be gone pretty quick so if anyone's been putting this off I'd grab one when it;s released or soon after.
Could be wrong, especially if they do a reprint which has been happening to often lately with certain steelbooks.

Got my copy! Really cool! But to be honest this editions are nice coz of the plastic slip otherwise the Steelbooks are not so appealing....now I wish for ghost n pretty woman.

I went to BB and they tell me it's still in the warehouse. Go to another BB and they have it, but all 3 have some form of cosmetic stuff. Go online and order it from the first store and it's ready in about a minute, which makes me think they had it and the guy just didn't know where it was. I ordered 2, so hopefully one will have no issues and I can give them back the other one. It looks nice from what I could tell and I like what I see in the video that Tommyh84 posted.

hi all, just wanted to mention that I've restocked the group buy with some additional copies.

remember that shipping is not included, and I do recommend finding up to 3x items to ship at once.

Thanks to Steelbookpro for pics of the glossiness:-

1619743077591.png

Bit sad to say not watched this movie this yet - but did catch ROAD HOUSE on TV the other day (which hasn't even had a Blu-ray release in the UK ) - and even with illustrated art the images sure fit the title with pelvic grinding on the front and hands up skirt on the back

1619743497465.png

Last edited: