Dirty Dancing (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Filmarena Collection) [Czech Republic]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: 2017 TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: WEA steelbook

Dear collectors,
let us politely inform you that we have selected the following movies for the FAC, together with our distribution partner MagicBox .
We plan WEA FAC steelbooks for these titles: The Shawshank Redemption Papillon, DIRTY DANCING, THE THING and BACKDRAFT.
The first title SHAWSHANK is timelined for 2Q 2016 in this year , the rest belong to the plan for the year 2017.
Thank you for your support and look forward to working with you .
Team FA

Last edited by a moderator:
I like a lot of movies that are more geared towards women but this one bored me the first time I watched it and I'm not sure I've ever gotten through it again. Personally, I'd love a FAC of Pump Up The Volume but it's never even gotten a regular bd release so it's just a silly wish that will obviously never come true. :(

Any news on this? I really hope this is still happening.

personally think fa say they would like to do is dead in the water to be honest look at op shawshank was suggested for q2 2016 here we are q1 2017 nothing more said when fa can't do things they just go quiet and no forth coming updates its a real problem.

Current Plan for 2016
Currently preparing these editions:

• FAC #26 PIXELS 3D + 2D SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #27 EDWARD SCISSORHANDS SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #28 THE MARTIAN 3D + 2D SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #29 EVEREST 3D + 2D SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #30 THE LAST STAND (LOYALTY REWARD BONUS) SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #31 LOVE, ROSIE SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #32 BLACK MASS SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #33 THE FANTASTIC FOUR SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #34 SABOTAGE SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #35 SICARIO SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #36 INDEPENDENCE DAY SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #37 SEVENTH SON SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #38 THE GOOD DINOSAUR 3D + 2D SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #39 13 HOURS: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAC #40 IN THE HEART OF THE SEA 3D + 2D
  • FAC #41 STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
  • FAC #42 THE REVENANT
  • FAC #43 MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials
  • FAC #44 CRIMSON PEAK
  • FAC #45 TED
  • FAC #46 TED 2 // E1 BONG EDITION // E2 FLASH EDITION
  • FAC #47 X-MEN: Apocalypse
  • FAC #48 DEADPOOL // E1 FullSlip + LentiMagnet // E2 LentiFullSlip with 3Ddepth effect
  • FAC #49 KRAMPUS
  • FAC #50 DREDD // E1 FullSlip + LentiMagnet // E2 LentiFullSlip with 3Ddepth effect // E3 HARDBOX // E4 FullSlip // E5 Scanavo Case
  • FAC #51 INDEPENDENCE DAY RESURGENCE
  • FAC #52 X-MEN FullSlip + LentiMagnet
  • FAC #53 X2: X-MEN UNITED FullSlip + LentiMagnet
  • FAC #54 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE FullSlip + LentiMagnet
  • FAC #55 X-MEN THE LAST STAND FullSlip + LentiMagnet
  • FAC #56 X-MEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE FullSlip + LentiMagnet
  • FAC #57 X-MEN FIRST CLASS FullSlip + LentiMagnet
  • FAC #58 THE WOLVERINE FullSlip + LentiMagnet
  • FAC #59 X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST FullSlip + LentiMagnet
  • FAC #60 THE EXPENDABLES 1 + 2 (2BD) // E1 FullSlip + LentiMagnet // E2 FullSlip + LentiMagnet // E3 HARDBOX
  • FAC #61 DON'T BREATHE FullSlip + LentiMagnet
  • FAC #62 ZOOTROPOLIS // E1 FullSlip + LentiMagnet // E2 LentiFullSlip // E3 HARDBOX
  • FAC #63 THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN // E1 FullSlip + LentiMagnet // E2 LentiFullSlip // E3 HARDBOX
  • FAC #64 WARCRAFT // E1 FullSlip + LentiMagnet // E2 FullSlip + BOOKLET + CARDS // E3 HARDBOX
  • FAC #65 JURASSIC PARK FullSlip + LentiMagnet
  • FAC #66 LOST WORLD JURASSIC PARK FullSlip + LentiMagnet
  • FAC #67 JURASSIC PARK III FullSlip + LentiMagnet

Furthermore we are going to these limited numbered editions:

• THE JUNGLE BOOK 2016 SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • CREED SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • BATMAN v SUPERMAN Dawn of Justice SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • SUICIDE SQUAD SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • THE ACCOUNTANT SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • ARRIVAL SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • MINIONS 3D + 2D BD SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • CHILD 44 BD SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • UNBROKEN BD SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • MOANA SteelBook limited numbered edition

minions and unbroken have all been on there plan at least last 2 years and nothing.

personally do not believe a word they say myself, they probably want to do certain films like star wars other marvel films but the big ones NEVER happen and is usually the case because studios are not going to want a whistle and bells version yet as they sell normal steels without any issue so why bother becomes there idea.

for me FA communication is sh1t they dont update on anything till it is ready for release and the ones that don't happen they never let anyone know they won't!

which is why i have not bothered with them much this year and unless they change a bit i wont bother with them much this year either unless to complete other releases i already have.

shame just think they are trying to do too many at once and that is there biggest problem and downfall over all.

basil :thumbs:

minions and unbroken have all been on there plan at least last 2 years and nothing.

personally do not believe a word they say myself, they probably want to do certain films like star wars other marvel films but the big ones NEVER happen and is usually the case because studios are not going to want a whistle and bells version yet as they sell normal steels without any issue so why bother becomes there idea.
:thumbs:
Unbroken actually exists though because there are pictures of the actual Steelbook in that thread if I remember correctly.

So it was at least manufactured.

I expect this to be released by FA in 2025 when the sequel is released, DIRTIER DANCING. :rofl:

Unbroken actually exists though because there are pictures of the actual Steelbook in that thread if I remember correctly.

So it was at least manufactured.

i get that its just they have taken on too much and keep pushing everything back, for me now regard them as bad news. nothing can be relyed upon what they say and i dont have any trust in them anymore.

for me will be john wick 2 this year and will prob be it. i don't want to overpay for a normal steel with whistles 6 months after the normal steel has come out, at there best.

its just not worth the stress cost and grief anymore imho but thats just me, ive had my chips with them.
I put a post up on there facebook page asking whats going on with xyz and they have just ignored it,
says it all really!
Basically they dont give a fook.

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
I expect this to be released by FA in 2025 when the sequel is released, DIRTIER DANCING. :rofl:
Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights dropped way back in 2004. Rogue One's Diego Luna starred alongside pre-Mad Men John Slattery.

Fun fact: the story was written by Peter Sagal, the host of NPR's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me.