Disney Live Action - UK - SteelBooks-Make recommendations!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Post your recommendations here.

Things that have part live action and animation is ok ... just not stuff that is all animated as we already have a thread/poll for that.

example: Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

In this case it doesnt matter if its out on Blu-ray yet or not ... We'll do two polls with one that has titles already out on blu-ray vs. not yet announced/released.

Awesome movie but even to this day the wheelers freak me out lol

They Still scare the sh*t out of me too

Watched it with a mate about 2 years ago and we just looked at each other like what the ****

Also the wolf in never ending story especially at the end

Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
I'm bumping @Wreck old suggestion thread cos I'm sick of the mouse house milking MCU for all it's worth with ****** domestic releases that don't come close to blufans, kimchi ect. (which I think they do on purpose)

Many of their other non MCU releases have been pretty good especially the animated classics but I'd like to see them do more live action catalogue titles like they did in the past such as Signs, Tombstone, Unbreakable.

Arachnophobia
Cool Runnings (would be a good start many asked for this but it sadly never happened)
Crimson Tide
Enemy of the State
High Fidelity
Ransom

Reactions: Noodles
I'm bumping @Wreck old suggestion thread cos I'm sick of the mouse house milking MCU for all it's worth with ****** domestic releases that don't come close to blufans, kimchi ect. (which I think they do on purpose)

Many of their other non MCU releases have been pretty good especially the animated classics but I'd like to see them do more live action catalogue titles like they did in the past such as Signs, Tombstone, Unbreakable.

Arachnophobia
Cool Runnings (would be a good start many asked for this but it sadly never happened)
Crimson Tide
Enemy of the State
High Fidelity
Ransom
All of the above!

And also...

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1 & 2)
Honey, I Blew Up the Kid
Mighty Ducks (all of 'em)

Reactions: Robles
Song on the south
Petes dragon
Return to Oz

Would love those three for sure and also
Popeye
Alice in wonderland
Hocus pocus
Flight of the navigator
Honey I shrunk the kids
Muppets Christmas carol
Muppets treasure island
Homeward bound
Cool runnings
The jungle book (94)
101 Dalmatians

And then going forward I hope we get the new jungle books, beauty and beast, dumbo, the BFG, through the looking glass etc

I’m just going to post this again that I posted back in December 2015 lol

Obviously we got Alice in wonderland and hocus pocus but I still stick by the rest

Got a bit carried away with this, but here goes,

Splash
Turner & Hooch
My Science Project
What About Bob?
The Waterboy
Pretty Woman
Enchanted
Dead Presidents
The Hurricane
Remember the Titans
Deja vu
Crimson Tide
Glory Road
Reign of Fire
Arachnophobia
The Muppet Christmas Carol
The Santa Clause trilogy (UK release please)

I would love to see a good Pulp Fiction Steelbook.
The silver ones were kind of terrible and I don’t want one that just looks like the DVD/ BluRay/ VHS (aka all the copies that have come before).

Give me something new. xD

Some of these recommendations are getting a bit weird now :hilarious:

I get that disney bought out these studios like Miramax etc but they aren’t really Disney live action films lol.

I get it’s all subjective and technically can say a lot of the films that have been mentioned since this thread resurrected but it’s kinda side tracked now and I’m pretty sure these aren’t the films that where in mind when the thread started

Remember the Titans
Dragonslayer
The Greatest Game Ever Played
The Devil and Max Devlin
Operation Dumbo Drop
The Rookie
Hannah Montana The Movie