Disney's VILLAINS Slipcover Series [UK]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
image.jpg

ORDER: Amazon.co.uk

Additional Pics

Coming June 2nd to the UK, DISNEY VILLAINS will be a new series of Blu-rays featuring villain-specific cover art and metallic slipcovers. The series will include 23 Blu-rays. They include:

1. The Jungle Book
2. Cinderella
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Peter Pan
5. 101 Dalmatians
6. Aladdin
7. Mulan
8. Wreck It Ralph
9. Pinocchio
10. Tangled
11. Alice in Wonderland
12. Princess & the Frog
13. Lady and the Tramp
14. Pocahontas
15. Fantasia
16. Emperor's New Groove
17. Hercules
18. Robin Hood
19. The Black Cauldron
20. Hunchback of Notre Dame
21. Bail the Great Mouse Detective
22. Enchanted
23. Oz: The Great and Powerful

The live-action 101 Dalmatians will be #24, but it'll be released on DVD only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no change at Zavvi and checked all my local supermarkets and nothing there either

EDIT:

NOW LIVE AT ZAVVI!

Finally got myself Emperors New Groove & also got Hunchback of notre Dame as it was the only other Disney that i didn't have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baltic
So I emailed Disney UK about the Pinocchio steelbook being region free (since Amazon has the Disney Villians version listed as region free) and they replied that it would be region free like the Disney Villians version. Has anyone confirmed yet that the Pinocchio version is actually region free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so confused. The Black Cauldron clearly states DVD and Not Blu Ray but they said that only the 101 Live action was DVD only. What is odd is i saw a pic posted and the Black Cauldron said DVD but the slipcover was clearly the same size as the other blu ray covers.
Can anyone verify that Cauldron is DVD only?
Thanks

Does anyone know when/if Zavvi will get these in stock? I contacted their customer service and got a standard reply of that they contacted the supplier and don't know when they will arrive :(

Does anyone know when/if Zavvi will get these in stock? I contacted their customer service and got a standard reply of that they contacted the supplier and don't know when they will arrive :(

Theyre just utterly useless arent they - why put them live if they never even had any to start with?! I only want Princess and the Frog because its cheaper than versions anywhere else and i dont have a local hmv :angry: No local supermarkets stocking them either

Theyre just utterly useless arent they - why put them live if they never even had any to start with?! I only want Princess and the Frog because its cheaper than versions anywhere else and i dont have a local hmv :angry: No local supermarkets stocking them either

Just checked site and all our now back in stock and my hunchback was dispatched nearly 1hr ago. Now fingers crossed for emperors new groove to be dispatched soon.

Yh when I originally ordered all were in stock and then they changed. I'm just hoping all come with villian slips especially ENG as it seems to hardest to find. I've spoke to 4 different people and looked myself so that's 5/6 different stores that had no ENG.

Reactions: Maccadinho25
I placed an order yesterday, from Zavvi, for 6 of these; had the message they would be dispatched when received from supplier, blah, blah, blah.

Have gotten dispatch emails this morning for 3 of them - Pinocchio, 101 Dalmatians and Fantasia.

I placed an order yesterday, from Zavvi, for 6 of these; had the message they would be dispatched when received from supplier, blah, blah, blah.

Have gotten dispatch emails this morning for 3 of them - Pinocchio, 101 Dalmatians and Fantasia.

When you get Pinocchio, do you have a way to test if it is indeed region free or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

according to amazon.co.uk they are all region free. I personally have never been steered wrong from their listed region coding.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

did anyone get the sleeping beauty one from zavvi

i think that listing was a mistake honestly... i know the UK just released a version of sleeping beauty and it wasnt a villain slip. May be wrong but there hasnt been confirmation yet

I've added these to the UK master list, You will find em at the bottom of this post HERE
If anyone has pics of the ones missing please post em in this thread :thumbs: