Disney's VILLAINS Slipcover Series [UK]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
image.jpg

ORDER: Amazon.co.uk

Additional Pics

Coming June 2nd to the UK, DISNEY VILLAINS will be a new series of Blu-rays featuring villain-specific cover art and metallic slipcovers. The series will include 23 Blu-rays. They include:

1. The Jungle Book
2. Cinderella
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Peter Pan
5. 101 Dalmatians
6. Aladdin
7. Mulan
8. Wreck It Ralph
9. Pinocchio
10. Tangled
11. Alice in Wonderland
12. Princess & the Frog
13. Lady and the Tramp
14. Pocahontas
15. Fantasia
16. Emperor's New Groove
17. Hercules
18. Robin Hood
19. The Black Cauldron
20. Hunchback of Notre Dame
21. Bail the Great Mouse Detective
22. Enchanted
23. Oz: The Great and Powerful

The live-action 101 Dalmatians will be #24, but it'll be released on DVD only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've managed to order most of these from Zavvi and a few which they didn't have i picked up in HMV today but i seem to be missing a few and can't seem to find them online anywhere and being a completest it really is annoying!

Can anyone point me in the direction of:

The emperor's new groove Blu ray
The black cauldron blu ray
Basil the great mouse detective blu ray

I thin k this is a great mini-collection and even though the blu-rays have just been wrapped in new slip covers they're being sold for decent prices, helped with an extra 10% off from zavvi for the V for Vendetta fiasco :D

I've been waiting for Amazon ES to start listing the Spanish versions of these but so far, no luck. I'd really like to pick some of these up in Spanish after seeing the pictures that were posted but..

Am I looking in the wrong place? :ohno:

Thanks,
Scoob

Anyone know if this will be the only series? Any Heroes Slipcovers? That would be fu**ing awesome! :thumbs: Please Disney... release one for Maleficent! :LOL:

A cover similar to this would be EPIC! :drool:

maleficent.jpg

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
how many ordered from zavvi and got them in cheap envelopes and arrived with damaged slips?
I am tired of their cheap shipping which in long run costs them more because of having to send out replacements.

Yeah jiffy bag here so a few dents and creases - couldnt be arsed with the hassle of swapping it in the end

Yep the same with a small couple of dents and can't be bothered to send back as just glad to get the slips.

When by a hmv last week and couldn't resist Aladdin villain slip do got 5 now. 101 Dalmatians & Peter Pan are really tempting but already have 101 Dalmatians amaray & Peter Pan target digibook .

The three I am searching for are Mulan, Princess and the Frog and Lady and the Tramp. Would somebody be kind enough to tell me what their UPC codes are? That would be easier to trace them with such information. Thank you in advance.

The three I am searching for are Mulan, Princess and the Frog and Lady and the Tramp. Would somebody be kind enough to tell me what their UPC codes are? That would be easier to trace them with such information. Thank you in advance.

Me too. I am looking for the same ones: Mulan, Princess and the Frog, & Lady and the Tramp.

Can someone share a link?

101 Dalmatians (Live-Action) Disney Villains

ANYONE LIVING IN THE UK WITH ACCESS TO STORES THAT SELL THESE EDITIONS****

I cannot find the live action 101 Dalmatians anywhere online. Since I live in the US I can't get it in stores either, so is there a possibility someone could be pick an extra one up? I could pay you whatever it would cost to get it and ship it, along with something for your troubles if so.

Thanks
William Turner
[email protected]