Displate.com

Flip

---=---
Premium Supporter
Jun 16, 2012
A manufacture specializing in creating exceptional Metal Posters. All the beautiful Displates that you see have been created by an amazing group of artists that you support by buying Displates.

Each displate is 45cm x 32cm and comes with a magnetic sticker for easy wall hanging

displate2_zps90311070.png

displate1_zpse5de8eb6.png

displate3_zps783105e1.png

shipping_zps375262ce.png

voucher code happyweek gives you 15% off

Order here

Last edited:
Just wondering, from those that have received their items from Displate, whether you received a despatch email to say it was on it's way or if it just turned up? I know you can email them for a tracking number but do they let you know when it has been despatched anyway?

Received mine as well, I' m very happy with it. Iron Man from Emiliano Morciano
(#6). I think that more than one together would look better though in display.

So, I was thinking. Someone can remove the displates from the magnets and rearrange them, but what if they relocate from their house? Are the displates useless then?

Anyone else started selling their own prints on Displate? I recently joined and uploaded a few minimalist designs I did... they're nothing too special, but I hope to put up some better stuff soon (see here). I honestly didn't expect anyone to buy any of them, but someone actually ordered the 'Godzilla' one just yesterday. I'd be really interested to see how it looks in-hand!

To be fair mate all 3 are nice!

Thanks dude! I started doing a blue Jaws one straight after I did those three, but a silhouette of a shark looks surprisingly boring... it basically just looked like a sausage with teeth. :p

Anyway, my prints kind of embarrass me once I look through all the other cool designs on their site, so I need to up my game! Which is why I recently bought a graphics tablet and am currently teaching myself how to use Adobe Illustrator (I've only ever used Photosop up to now).

I also meant to say in my previous post... if anyone on here is a member on Displate, then feel free to post a link so I can follow you and admire your artwork. :D

Reactions: vurt and Flip
These are seriously awesome! :scat: Roll on payday a Drive and Iron Man one will be MINE! :cool:

LOVE the Godzilla one Noodles, has Bloodsnake007 seen it? lol

Noodles & Flip can you tell me what the pixel dimensions were of the designs that you uploaded please? The dimensions they suggest on the site (shortest side 2800px) seem huge... Thinking about making my own Drive displate but am struggling to find graphics that i can scale to that size

heres what i used in photoshop, make sure you save as jpeg when finished

displate 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: vurt
Thanks for that mate - I've been setting them up in CMYK settings which is what's making it so large I guess. Is it ok to design for displate using RGB colours then? That might be why my colours are being altered after upload when testing them on site...

If someone wants to make an Arrow Displate :p...

here you go :p

arrow1displate_zpsc1e96640.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Thanks for that mate - I've been setting them up in CMYK settings which is what's making it so large I guess. Is it ok to design for displate using RGB colours then? That might be why my colours are being altered after upload when testing them on site...

i use Rgb and had no problems
color profile RGB Adobe(1998) or SrGB

Last edited: