divergent-3d-bd-steelbook-back-jpg.73224

divergent-1-jpg.83752

divergent-2-jpg.83753

divergent-3-jpg.83754

divergent-4-jpg.83755

divergent-5-jpg.83756

divergent-6-jpg.83757

divergent-7-jpg.83758

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 304
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 317
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 286
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 282
Last edited by a moderator:
Already exchanged them in-store.
But if you go in-store, I'm sure you'll see some of them like that. In my area, in 4 stores, 50% of them were defect.

Yeah. I'm going to hit up a store on Wed.

I'm focusing mostly on the online portion first and right after addressing the shipping and receiving practices with stores

Reactions: IRON MAN
I have a question that may be ridiculous but I am wondering, someone mentioned receiving his copy with spine is slashed

Do the copy needs to be open to see if the spine is slashed ??? or it's something that would be obvious even still sealed ?

AS I do keep my copy sealed this is now something that worries me and someone who knows/have experienced this issue might be able to answer me on this.

It would be kindly appreciated...

how do I know if they are defect if they are still sealed and feel like they look OCd to me ??? is that spine issue obvious sealed if you can tell ?

I have a question that may be ridiculous but I am wondering, someone mentioned receiving his copy with spine is slashed

Do the copy needs to be open to see if the spine is slashed ??? or it's something that would be obvious even still sealed ?
Even sealed you'll see it. But only if you're looking for it ;)

New collectors that aren't aware don't notice them at first... but after 1-2, that's the 2nd thing you look (after the front). :D

Even sealed you'll see it. But only if you're looking for it ;)

New collectors that aren't aware don't notice them at first... but after 1-2, that's the 2nd thing you look (after the front). :D

So if I take my sealed copy and see it looking the the normal spine I see on my other sealed steels than it must mean that there is no issue with the spine ?

I would assume if slashed spine, the spine would not be straight and in normal position as a bran new one no issue frop bottom to top ?

sorry for my ignorance

@Actarus
Here's an exemple I had in the past with Argo:

Awww I understand now, I was picturing the spine getting split from one of it's edges...

it's basically as if those steel were on top of the box and they simply opened the box with a blade and therefore hitting the steel and making that slash on the spine..

oh yes this happened to me also but for me it was amazon...

oh I was so mad I can relate so sorry that this happen to you guys... don't anybody know how to open a box with blades ?!

THANK YOU !!!