Group buy: Torrance or Masterblaster

bd251550djangohook9f87c.jpg

Actual pics: (thanks to TylerDurden)

Attachments

• 25z5rit.jpg
    25z5rit.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator:
being that it is limited to 1000 i would guess that it has bought some of another countries print run, that being the case, this will be same art as most countries, despite the image looking different to the rest of the worlds...

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

do dvd store take money at order or payment?

being that it is limited to 1000 i would guess that it has bought some of another countries print run, that being the case, this will be same art as most countries, despite the image looking different to the rest of the worlds...

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

do dvd store take money at order or payment?

I agree ... just will have a sticker on it.

So annoying that they only charge €7 for shipping to France and €10 for shipping to Germany, yet in England we have to pay €20! Shipping should never cost almost the same as the steelbook, especially when it's in bloody Europe anyway!

seems they dont ship to USA either. I need one ... anyone willing to assist PM me please.

Anyone willing to help Wreck, will the throw a copy in for me and I will cover the shipping for both? :naughty:

I knew this mission was going to be a b!&@h! :ugh:

Anyone having Zip/Post Code issues when registering, refer back to post #21:

"Just register with an Italian zip, like 51037. You can change your delivery address afterwards and this time it does let you enter your actual zip/post code."

Thanks for the info! managed to register but when I try and change the postcode it still says invalid :confused:

Reactions: elverange
They debited the money straight away... damn it.

Yeah, I chose paypal and the funds were taken instantly.

What I really don't like is the fact that you cannot cancel an order, the first time I wen't through with it there was some kind of an error before I got to the paypal page, now I have two of the same orders, one paid for and one not. I just hope they don't charge me for the second one as well.

Anyone that has bought from them before, what should I expect? I emailed them regarding canceling the order that didn't go through properly, waiting to hear back.

I would love to join the GB but the artwork is the same as the other releases.