Django Unchained (Collectors Edition Blu-ray) [Czech]

May 29, 2012
Release date: 31st may 2013
Price: TBA
Pre-order: here

attachment.php

Looks pretty gorgeous if you ask me.
This is one of first concepts, so the looks might change a little. However, I´ve been told by our local distributor that we can expect this as a blu-ray edition.

Attachments

• django-unchained-premium-blu-ray.jpg
    django-unchained-premium-blu-ray.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,131
Last edited by a moderator:
Bad news guys. I´ m being told that the Premium box is being postponed. It will definitely not come out in May and it´ ll get released "sometime later". If I had o guess, I´ d say christmass, but who knows. For now, we´ ll have to wait...

That's not good, have you got a source for this?

very good - the same one I have the image above from (who happens to be a distribution manager for Sony HE in Czech rep.) ... so yeah, this thing aint happening for now :/

Thanks for the update, that's a shame. This was looking like it was going to be the best edition to get.

very good - the same one I have the image above from (who happens to be a distribution manager for Sony HE in Czech rep.) ... so yeah, this thing aint happening for now :/

By "the aint happening for now" ? Do you mean it will be delayed or is there a chance it will never get released? :ohno:

NOO

Is there any Special Edition anywhere in the world.
I've only found a steelbook with some book on discshop.fi.

By "the aint happening for now" ? Do you mean it will be delayed or is there a chance it will never get released? :ohno:

thats hard to say ... I was told that it didnt get approval from producer, but that it also might appear later. If I had to guess, I´ d say they´ ll release it for x-mass, but who knows.

Reactions: vurt and benjaming
I really hope Discshop.fi would release this. :( I am wondering why would Sony cancel this for now after all?

It mush have been cost prohibitive, the actual case looks like it was to be made out of wood so maybe they decided it would be too expensive to produce, who knows! It's a Shame as we are still waiting for a really nice Django set to be released now.

It mush have been cost prohibitive, the actual case looks like it was to be made out of wood so maybe they decided it would be too expensive to produce, who knows! It's a Shame as we are still waiting for a really nice Django set to be released now.

I bet it was just going to be cardboard, but a real wood one would be amazing

I bet it was just going to be cardboard, but a real wood one would be amazing

Yeah I could see them doing it out of cardboard too although there have been quite a few wooden editions brought out before so you never know. I guess we will never know unless they decide to actually release the set!!

As I see this edition is available right now as preorder on filmcity.cz here Django Unchained Collectors

will be released on 29.05.2013

price: 899,00 CZK (35€)

Have hope that this is true and nothing will change in the future but who knows we'll see :) Also I do not know if they ship overseas.

Reactions: WKRP
As I see this edition is available right now as preorder on filmcity.cz here Django Unchained Collectors

will be released on 29.05.2013

price: 899,00 CZK (35€)

Have hope that this is true and nothing will change in the future but who knows we'll see :) Also I do not know if they ship overseas.

So this might be happening again now, I hope it is! I have added the pre-order link to the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint and vurt