Django Unchained (Collectors Edition Blu-ray) [Czech]

May 29, 2012
Release date: 31st may 2013
Price: TBA
Pre-order: here

attachment.php

Looks pretty gorgeous if you ask me.
This is one of first concepts, so the looks might change a little. However, I´ve been told by our local distributor that we can expect this as a blu-ray edition.

Attachments

• django-unchained-premium-blu-ray.jpg
    django-unchained-premium-blu-ray.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,134
Last edited by a moderator:
thank goodness
i missed out and didnt want to pay what it would sell for on ebay.

hopefully it does get released somewhere else soon.
somewhere with an ordering page in english :p

That would have been a great edition too. I'm really surprised this didn't get some kind of big boxset, the movie deserved it.

ok, they post today on facebook, they will get this box, limited to 300! So it seems its not cancelled :LOL:

"Hello Sebastian, we have just confirmed the release of DJANGO UNCHAINED Limited Gift Set in the amount of 300pcs for our region. Each of these will either have a serial number."

Reactions: number33
ok, they post today on facebook, they will get this box, limited to 300! So it seems its not cancelled :LOL:

"Hello Sebastian, we have just confirmed the release of DJANGO UNCHAINED Limited Gift Set in the amount of 300pcs for our region. Each of these will either have a serial number."

:LOL: That's awesome news!! Really hope I can get my hands on a copy, this is now my #1 django want! :scat:

Says they will go on sale June 19th! :D

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Looks like it might be up for pre-order now...not sure though :confused: