Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 18, 2022
Purchase link: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition (Pre-order on June 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (SteelBook) - £49.99 (Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition includes a 72-page booklet, art cards and slipcase

Steelbook only.jpg Collector's Edition.jpg

Front.jpg Back.jpg Inside.jpg

Last edited:
What's going on with Zavvi ??!!! I placed my preorder for collector's edition many months ago. It should have been ship yesterday, right now this item is sold out and the preorder is still "processing" !!!

Do you have the same status for the collector edition please ?

Thx ;)

They dropped a b*llock when they made this movie....
I know it's been quite polarising.... But I really enjoyed it :bag::D

Alternatively.... Love and Thunder didn't quite work for me. Didn't dislike it, just didn't enjoy it nearly as much as Ragnarok :dunno:

Phase 4 has been a series of ups and downs for me so far.

Reactions: samdavies
What's going on with Zavvi ??!!! I placed my preorder for collector's edition many months ago. It should have been ship yesterday, right now this item is sold out and the preorder is still "processing" !!!

Do you have the same status for the collector edition please ?

Thx ;)
They had some stock shortage, emailed me yesterday saying they received more, and "working closely with the warehouse team and all orders should be dispatched over the next 24 hours", which it did today.

They had some stock shortage, emailed me yesterday saying they received more, and "working closely with the warehouse team and all orders should be dispatched over the next 24 hours", which it did today.
All customers who ordered the collector's edition got that email yesterday

Orders was dispatched Today

Slip box is solid and proper sturdy. Annoying that the 4K banner is printed though

Imo the booklet is weak. Far too much text and production notes that I don’t give a f**k About. Like a Korean booklet.

Wish it had more artcards too

• Informative
Reactions: ManRay and tommyh84
Slip box is solid and proper sturdy. Annoying that the 4K banner is printed though

Imo the booklet is weak. Far too much text and production notes that I don’t give a f**k About. Like a Korean booklet.

Wish it had more artcards too
Is it? Balls. Same as the smlife 4K slips then, so I'm actually not all that surprised. Is the back the same wanda art as the target release, or is it a hard printed jcard? Any nice finish to the slip?

Reactions: Flloydo
This slip sucks ass. Hard printed huge 4K banner at the top AND hard printed bbfc logos on both the front and spine! :angry:

It's basic flat, hard, glossy card, nothing special. Only saving grace is the non printed jcard and the nice rear artwork...

The steelbook is very lacklustre in hand with the matte finish and the "blue" blu-ray disc sucks. The booklet is probably the nicest part imo. The 2 cards are almost pointless, but fine.

Probably sending mine back, like f<"k am I paying £45 for this.

20220722_121531.jpg

This slip sucks ass. Hard printed huge 4K banner at the top AND hard printed bbfc logos on both the front and spine! :angry:

It's basic flat, hard, glossy card, nothing special. Only saving grace is the non printed jcard and the nice rear artwork...

The steelbook is very lacklustre in hand with the matte finish and the "blue" blu-ray disc sucks. The booklet is probably the nicest part imo. The 2 cards are almost pointless, but fine.

Probably sending mine back, like f<"k am I paying £45 for this.

View attachment 537575
thank you for the info and pictures. will cancel and and wait for a premium. if that never happens, no worries.