Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 18, 2022
Purchase link: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition (Pre-order on June 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (SteelBook) - £49.99 (Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition includes a 72-page booklet, art cards and slipcase

Steelbook only.jpg Collector's Edition.jpg

Front.jpg Back.jpg Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any way to make Zavvi take the money right away. I'm using prepaid cards that might not work by release date...

We mortals must wait until 12.00 ;)
Just go to US version of the site, overpay a couple of dollars on exchange list price, and preorder right away.

Reactions: MerlinT
I placed an order for the Collector's edition on the Canadian site.

I really miss my 12% off euro code for the German site. (n)

Annoying how the CE was announced a day after I joined the GB for the Best Buy edition

I still expect the BB edition to be the nicer steel but I want the booklet from this (and if the back of the slip is the Wanda art from the Target edition that'll be nice as well)

£50 isn't too outlandish, even better if it's still in stock and £44 with code. Nice looking set too, standard slip, cards, booklet set. None of that flashy lights chunky box crap they did before. Just bloody hope that's a removable jcard and bbfc stickers.
£50 is a ridiculous price for what you seem to get. I almost always will go collectors set over a standard steel but 50 quid is well into premium territory and this won't be.

anyone else have issues pre ordering the steel?
as soon as you click on it, it sends you back to homepage
As per info in thread OP
(Pre-order on June 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)

General sale is not until around 12 PM

9AM was for red carpet subscribers on Zavvi UK

It's normal to be redireted to Zavvi home page if you not a red carpet subscriber when only red carpet subscribers can do a pre order on Zavvi UK website

Customers that don't have Red Carpet Subcription
Purchase Link on Zavvi UK and Zavvi EU websites will work for you around 12PM can be 10 to 20 min before or just after 12

Reactions: nekromantik
£50 is a ridiculous price for what you seem to get. I almost always will go collectors set over a standard steel but 50 quid is well into premium territory and this won't be.
I got it for 45 earlier, that is not premium territory lol not new and direct inc shipping anyway. New premiums shipped now are 60 shipped, easy.

WeET's wwa steels with thin slips cost 50, and you don't even get a booklet with them... appreciate this slip quality is high, but I have a feeling this will be better than many are expecting, assuming removable jcard.

And look at the second sight Drive that just dropped for £55. I mean personally I thought it was a little too expensive for not beijg6a steel. But still very nice.
It's also got a poor finish, uneeded extras and no steelbook... totally not comparable

As per info in thread OP
(Pre-order on June 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)

General sale is not until around 12 PM

9AM was for red carpet subscribers on Zavvi UK

It's normal to be redireted to Zavvi home page if you not a red carpet subscriber when only red carpet subscribers can do a pre order on Zavvi UK website

Customers that don't have Red Carpet Subcription
Purchase Link on Zavvi UK and Zavvi EU websites will work for you around 12PM can be 10 to 20 min before or just after 12
Ah should have read that haha

Reactions: paulboland