Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 18, 2022
Purchase link: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition (Pre-order on June 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (SteelBook) - £49.99 (Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition includes a 72-page booklet, art cards and slipcase

Steelbook only.jpg Collector's Edition.jpg

Front.jpg Back.jpg Inside.jpg

Last edited:
What's worse than 'multi heads' artwork....? Zoomed in multi heads!!!

It could be Eleven from Stranger Things on the back its so cropped!

I'm guessing the coloured bits will be spot glossed...

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Don't like it, don't like the interior either.... All in all i think they've dropped a b*llock with this.

Gonna pass and hope someone somewhere does a premium edition.

one of the many reasons i like this design :thumbs: is that you can actually read the title properly on the spine. i've never understood this rigid insistence on putting the 'film logo' on the side in the same layout as the official IP - even if that means it's tiny and you cannot read it properly. :facepalm: @Noodles, yours uses the logo as designed, but redeployed and readable!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah it's gonna suck when it's likely matte, but getting the US one (if that even isn't matte which isn't confirmed) would be literally double the price for me to get, so I just can't justify it. Will be interested to see if the disc art on the BD sticks, we don't usually get that outside the US, no?

Will be interested to see if the disc art on the BD sticks, we don't usually get that outside the US, no?
I'm not sure about elsewhere in the world, but the UK has been getting 4k/blu disc art in their disney steels for a while now. So yes, it'll be the same here, plus bbfc logos ofc.

Yeah I’ll probably take the collectors edition too if it includes the steel.

Reactions: samdavies
Collectors editions contents And bonus content for both editions

• All new limited Collector’s Steelbook Edition featuring a 72-page booklet, art cards and slipcase

• Audio Commentary: Commentary
  • Featurettes: Constructing the Multiverse
  • Featurettes: Method to the Madness
  • Featurettes: Introducing America Chavez
  • Bloopers: Gag Reel
  • Deleted Scenes: A Great Team
  • Deleted Scenes: It's Not Permanent
  • Deleted Scenes: Pizza Poppa