Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 18, 2022
Purchase link: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition (Pre-order on June 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (SteelBook) - £49.99 (Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition includes a 72-page booklet, art cards and slipcase

Steelbook only.jpg Collector's Edition.jpg

Front.jpg Back.jpg Inside.jpg

Last edited:
i had BF of the first movie.
I want premium again so not sure if I should cancel it.
would been easier if premium is announced similar time so I can keep this on order in case I miss out on premum

i had BF of the first movie.
I want premium again so not sure if I should cancel it.
would been easier if premium is announced similar time so I can keep this on order in case I miss out on premum
Same here.. i haven't preordered because i'm usually opting for a premium release (and not double dip), but i'm just not sure who's doing the premiums now that BF has stopped and i believe as what everyone is saying Weet's license will stop at Ultron?

Reactions: Punker76
I watched this on Disney last night. I liked all the Raimi type stuff, grown tired of the Marvel stuff. Probably leave this and rewatch when a premium is announced

I just finished watching and feel totally same, that Raimi "handwriting" is the best thing here, I loved the references to his older films, brilliant. All the Marvel stuff was meh

Reactions: Punker76 and davhyl
Watched it on Disney also last night and afterwards cancelled my pre-order. Enjoyed the first Dr Strange, but hated this. Personally, they should have given it a rest after Endgame. That was the perfect way to end the series.

going with the japanese steelbook plus (hopefully) glossy metal from the USA steel replacing the streaky matte ROW seems to be getting, in the zavvi slip with the booklet and cards. closest i’ll get to a premium for this.

Reactions: Shark
Let's be honest, at some point at least zavvi will pump out some exclusives for these again, like they did with their most recent efforts in Avengers Endgame & Captain Marvel, so I'll probably cancel this one too, due to the low effort in finish. Sure Shang Chi WWA and Black Widow WWAs art choice was a bit controversial, some hated it and some loved it, but at least these had a nice finish and Shang Chi even had a debossed title.

Reactions: dLux
Cancelled as well. Was going to reorder with 12% off but wondering whether to wait in the hope that this gets reduced massively, if people are cancelling

Will be interesting to see what the US gets, wish they'd put more effort into the ROW steels. We eventually got them to put the titles on the spines, who do we annoy for better finishes consistently? Titles on the front would also be good, got them for SC and Eternals and now it's missing again.

I pre-ordered the Collectors one but I'll cancel soon and hold out for pics and a discount code probably. I can't fork out for the US one since the exchange rate for me is **** and shipping is crazy these days. Would probably end up more than a damn premium.

Reactions: Lenny Nero