Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

a_o

Sep 3, 2019
Release date: August 5, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: TBA

71aX1dA5jBL._AC_SX679_.jpg

71Lzz5UV0fL._AC_SX679_.jpg
710z2eF6n7L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Amazon.JP has best packaging among all of Amazons. I dunno about UK but when i ordered single bluray it came in padded envelope and that envelope was put inside bigger box. With couple of other material between envelope and box.

Amazon.JP has best packaging among all of Amazons. I dunno about UK but when i ordered single bluray it came in padded envelope and that envelope was put inside bigger box. With couple of other material between envelope and box.
Sounds good thanks

It's a mixed bag. Sometimes they just ship 1 or 2 items in an envelop and nothing else. If you order a hand full of items, they will ship in the middle of a box with a plastic seal inside.

Reactions: Stujoker
It has 3D, so the fan boys can be quieted.
Youtube Shut Up GIF by SoulPancake

I expected different artwork. Much less i care about 3D. This format is literal clusterfuc*.
If down the line won't be WEA i guess i'll go with glossy version of this shi**y artwork.

But it's from Japan. "I refuse to pay 100 odd to import from japan too" I believe was your comment. ;)
For an amary only yes (this worked out at £90 from what Google tells me) so am tempted, hence the question

;) back atcha

Missed it. Sold out for the mo
Really?! Urgh...Guess that's the decision made.
Thanks for confirming

Who said 3d is dead when it's (seemingly) only edition, sells out every time