Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
2.67 star(s) Rating: 2.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Doctor Strange 2

Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Scott Derrickson

Cast: Benedict Cumberbatch, Elizabeth Olsen, Benedict Wong, Tilda Swinton, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Rachel McAdams

Release: 2021-05-31

Plot: The sequel to Doctor Strange (2016).

Reactions: Drum18 and Basil
493CAB8E-E94C-4428-B378-9D96218B8059.jpeg

Just wow

F**k me this looks like dr strange 2 and 3 rolled into 1

Looks cool. Bit gutted that Patrick Stewart is back.
You know it’s not that professor X that we’ve seen in the fox films right tho? He’s a variant. That’s the illuminati in those 6 seats (iron man, black bolt, namor, Dr strange, Reed Richards and professor X)

However in this film they could be changed to blade or black panther instead of black bolt and maybe Dr doom instead of strange because we already have the dark strange in this. I think this will be the introduction to Namor.

But it brings in the likes of x men and deadpool into the MCU with professor X bridging that gap

@Flloydo yeah, I get that it’s not the same. Logan was just the perfect farewell to those actors playing those characters. I don’t understand why the variant couldn’t just be a new actor who would be the new Professor X.
Oh yeah fully get that. Considering if they have an iron man in one of those seats the chances it’s a alternate version with a new actor is pretty high. But I think it’s literally so they can bring the x men in without confusing anyone. I dunno.

It looks like it’s going to be a mad ride no matter what

Reactions: vexred
Is it safe to watch the new Doctor Strange trailers if I haven't seen Spider-Man: No Way Home yet?

Is it spoiler-free as far as anything in No Way Home is concerned?

I think you'll be ok. Nothing Spider-man related in it.

...But dude. How have you stayed spoiler free on NWH this long!? Thats impressive.
You also must be one of the last few people who hasn't seen it based on the box office numbers haha

Is it safe to watch the new Doctor Strange trailers if I haven't seen Spider-Man: No Way Home yet?

Is it spoiler-free as far as anything in No Way Home is concerned?

There’s nothing in it that spoils No Way Home that you wouldn’t have already seen in NWH trailers.

I think you'll be ok. Nothing Spider-man related in it.

...But dude. How have you stayed spoiler free on NWH this long!? Thats impressive.
You also must be one of the last few people who hasn't seen it based on the box office numbers haha

Well, I haven't managed to stay spoiler free. I probably already know all or most of the cameos but I just don't want to watch the Doctor Strange trailers if it continues the story of No Way Home. I mean, I know the cameos but I don't know what happens in No Way Home or the story so I don't want this trailer to reveal anything else.

I won't be seeing No Way Home until the Blu-ray release which is probably 2 months from now...April 12th.

There’s nothing in it that spoils No Way Home that you wouldn’t have already seen in NWH trailers.

I haven't watched the No Way Home trailers lol. OK I'm not going to watch the Doctor Strange trailers.

Jeez I already know bout Picard ;) :LOL:

FFS. Sorry about that lol.

LOL no it wasn't from your post. There were a lot of articles about the Super Bowl commercials and it was mentioned in one of them so I already knew about that.

But then @Flloydo's post...sheesh. :LOL: I'm kidding! I should have just asked my question without reading through the latest posts first. My fault. Talking about what's in a trailer for an upcoming film in a thread for that film's release is understandable.

LOL no it wasn't from your post. There were a lot of articles about the Super Bowl commercials and it was mentioned in one of them so I already knew about that.

But then @Flloydo's post...sheesh. :LOL: I'm kidding! I should have just asked my question without reading through the latest posts first. My fault. Talking about what's in a trailer for an upcoming film in a thread for that film's release is understandable.
Yeah I’m sorry but it’s all speculation and it’s in a trailer. so I’ll openly talk about theories and stuff about an upcoming film. As it is all guess work, speculation and stuff that’s happened in comics which the MCU tends to change most the time anyway. Plus there’s always misdirection in these marvel trailers

However if I’d seen the film it would all be in an spoiler. I’d never openly spoil it like that unless the film is 10 years old.

But As others stated you should be good watching the trailer without ruining spidey.

Reactions: Stygian
Also I will say this. Might sound a bit harsh but these films are so intricately connected now that you have to keep up with them I’m afraid. Especially when the next one in a line has direct consequences from a previous film. Some are safe. Say eternals where it’s brand new. Even Shang chi. But you can’t expect people to be that careful when it’s a different thread and you kinda half expect they’ve seen spidey when commenting in the new thread. I dunno.

But then i still wouldn’t comment about spidey openly in here a month after its release. But some might.... accidentally

Reactions: Stygian