Release date: December 11, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99

E966D96B-4F0B-401D-A1D0-8341B7E55961.jpeg

17BE9183-9AB9-49D9-B12B-E0ED0DA08AF8.jpeg

5C973BF0-332E-4824-866D-5E1380F56D63.jpeg

668BA341-8F65-4EA7-88AA-B6670D30C61B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi, pulling out one surprise after another! Beautiful design--though I will quietly admit that it took me just a moment to figure out how to read the spine title. :emb:

one of the best ever war films, crushingly intense, with one of the best ever lead performances. :notworthy:

don't have this on blu, and i much prefer this design in this new graphics approach than the Monsters one, so, sure. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Very nice art. Kind of wish lost in translation had cool art like this

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Never seen the whole movie, but the artwork is awesome. I'll have to give it an other try for sure

Stunning artwork. Hopefully they don't cut corners with the finish!

Quick question regarding the movie: Is there English dubbing or just English subtitles?

The old dvd steelbook was the first steelbook I bought I think. I'm in for this as well as I never upgraded to blu-ray.

Is it just me or is this the last movie that needs a pop art-ish steelbook?
Is the distinction between "pop art" and "photo"? I'm never quite sure what is meant by "pop art."

With this movie, the main official poster is this--

iu

--which, to me, is not quite as striking as what they've come up with for the steelbook. (very subjective, of course, and that's fine)

The style of the steelbook cover art reminds me of Tom Fournier's Zavvi Amelie steel. I don't know if it is by him or not.

Fantastic news...fantastic film! Have the DVD steelbook....back in the ancient days of DVD steelbooks it took me a year to finally track down a copy...& cost me 100 dollars! It was my most expensive purchase ever...& now worth a few dollars. Instant purchase & will sit next to my DVD version.

Great movie. It´s more than 10 years since I saw this so Im all in for a rewatch with this steelbook. Art is nice, but I would rather have some proper poster art than a comic-style one, seems to be a popular trend lately, but what the heck...bring on the steel!!