UK
Release date: October 31st , 2016
Purchase link: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £14.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey

Dracula Exclusive Steelbook Front 1.jpg Dracula Exclusive Steelbook Back 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A bunch catalogue Steelbook releases are no longer Zoom exclusives

Zoom have hit the UK steelbook market hard, with a load of very nice exclusive releases, covering both new movies and old.

Now, the catalogue titles are no longer to be exclusives, which will be welcome to those who live outside the UK, beyond Zoom’s delivery area.

Zavvi are making all of these titles available to order on Saturday at 6pm UK time

They will be going live as ‘in stock’, with shipping expected to the begin by the middle of next week.

Last edited:
I would expect they do as the zavvi website is showing the slipcase in the photos for Chinatown and Barbarella and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles listings
Only way to know 100% if they come with the slipcase is when a customer gets delivery from Zavvi

The question would be has Zavvi shipped anything that was not as described from the original artwork? I'm not talking about very minor things, some obvious changes?

The question would be has Zavvi shipped anything that was not as described from the original artwork? I'm not talking about very minor things, some obvious changes?

Like Zoom, they'll only show the artwork that was provided for them by Paramount and Universal.

As these have already been available from Zoom, and many have received their orders all I can suggest is looking in their original threads to see pictures which I believe match those advertised.

I have Barberella and it looks like the pictures on Zoom's and Zavvi's websites. I've also looked at photographs in the Dracula and The Mummy threads and they seem pretty close too.

Like Zoom, they'll only show the artwork that was provided for them by Paramount and Universal.

As these have already been available from Zoom, and many have received their orders all I can suggest is looking in their original threads to see pictures which I believe match those advertised.

I have Barberella and it looks like the pictures on Zoom's and Zavvi's websites. I've also looked at photographs in the Dracula and The Mummy threads and they seem pretty close too.

Then Zavvi is just using templates images provided. There is still no confirmation if the slips will be provided or not.

If they are slips Zoom will need to adjust their title that this is not an exclusive anymore unless Zavvi arrives with no slip. I think an identical slip and steel will arrive.

Then Zavvi is just using templates images provided. There is still no confirmation if the slips will be provided or not.

If they are slips Zoom will need to adjust their title that this is not an exclusive anymore unless Zavvi arrives with no slip. I think an identical slip and steel will arrive.

Well the original titles (at least the ones I own), were shrink-wrapped over the slip.

I can't imagine they'd be opened, re-wrapped and sent on to another retailer. Zoom may have just the slipcase versions if there were more produced without it and they're the ones Zavvi get. Unlikely but I suppose stranger things have happened. Most likely, Zoom will change their listing once they're live on Zavvi (assuming they notice or care enough to bother).

Zoom have removed exclusive from the listings on Zoom website

Zoom still presents Dracula as Exclusive Limited Edition!

Schermata%202016-11-28%20alle%2014.54.55.png
That's the previous promition release image they not removed from the website
The actual listing and in website link has changed
Zoom website listing has now the following
Dracula (Steel Book) [Blu-ray]
They removed exclusive from the listing

https://www.zoom.co.uk/product/dracula_steel_book_blu_ray

All of the steelbooks that are now on Zavvi are no longer Zoom exclusives and have had exclusive removed from the listings except Hannibal which is a mistake as it's no longer an exclusive just not been updated like the others

Last edited:
That's the previous promition release image they not removed from the website
The actual listing and in website link has changed
Zoom website listing has now the following
Dracula (Steel Book) [Blu-ray]
They removed exclusive from the listing

https://www.zoom.co.uk/product/dracula_steel_book_blu_ray

All of the steelbooks that are now on Zavvi are no longer Zoom exclusives and have had exclusive removed from the listings except Hannibal which is a mistake as it's no longer an exclusive just not been updated like the others

i'll ask complete refound. thank you

These are £9.99 now with STEEL10 for 10% disciunt - thats £9 for this, the Mummy the same. You cant lose, pick 'em up!

Can a mod remove from the thread title listing Zoom Exclusive
This has been available from Zavvi since November 2016

It's also no longer available from Zoom