Dredd (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #50) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 28, 2016 (Standard) - November 28, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 - FAC Edition #4
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) 899 CZK (Edition 1) - 1,099 CZK (Edition 2) - 2,199 CZK (Edition 3) - 899 CZK (Edition 4)
Notes: E1 1001 copies - E2 751 copies - E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 701 copies
HDN Group buys: E1 Edition only - E2 Edition only - E3 Edition - Hardbox - E4 Edition - E5 Edition (Scanavo Case)

Full Slip Scanavo Case release thread HERE

14500618_1121726877944287_8995416052392451215_o.jpg 14615697_1124417451008563_5818685714201523935_o.jpg e4 large.jpg 14711185_1126890000761308_6279040377028082339_o.jpg
dreedd.jpg dredd.jpg
Dredd_front_cz_emboss.jpg Dredd_front_cz.jpg dredd_inside.jpg
12226534_1222959997720552_994042168_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might get lynched for this, but I'm hoping they change the Fullslip design, I've gone right off it over the time it was first announced. It looks great a first, but now I'm not too sure, looks quite meh to me. But you never know, some good embossing and gloss on the slip might smash it. We'll see I suppose.

I bet the hardbox will have the best artwork :wacky::D

I bet the hardbox will have the best artwork :wacky::D
Yeah, got that feeling bud. Might make me get my first hardbox if that's the case. Was very close to getting Deadpools Hardbox, but showed restraint...... so went for E1 & E2 instead:rofl::LOL: . The OCD side of me stopped getting it as I don't have any like that in my collection:rolleyes:

Can't aoa for this however can some one please tag me when it goes live as yes there is plenty of the single edtions the hard box is more limited which is the one I want. To bad they not sticking with he first gb and letting us choose which one we want. All well guess I'm gonna be glued to my phone hehe

Reactions: digitalbabe
This is a general heads-up for everyone.

In view of the original GB being scrapped due to the potential problems associated with the chopping and changing from one edition to another, and the information that there is no need to worry as the print run is now much higher, I must warn against complacency.

The print run is now as follows: E1 Full Slip: 1001
E2 Lenticular Slip: 1001
E3 Hard Box : 501

So as you can see, in view of the obvious high demand for this title, the numbers are not "plentiful" and there is a need for vigilance if you want to be sure of picking up the edition/s of your choice.

Hope this has been helpful.

Last edited:
I agree better to not slack on this edition and think you will have time. This will prob sell out pretty quickly. Hopefully we will have a timeframe when the go will go live maybe an hour span or even a 2 hour window as the last one I almost missed out because it went live while I was sleeping and didn't plan on being awake for a set time. Good luck to all who want this beautiful edtions

They have to use 3D models for the extra depth, easy with Deadpool, not so easy with someones face! They should have at least done the pose similar to the inside of the steelbook where he is holding the gun up and could have used it to patially cover his face....duno might have been better!

I understand that this has to be done, Karel and Martin have had so many releases to deal with lately. I for one am still a bit miffed by this as if the group buy goes live with only an hours notice as seems to be happening recently, and while people are at work, again a common thing, then those who joined the original GB will loose out, especially if they wanted in on the E3 box like myself.

I still think those who joined the original GB and want an E3 box should be allowed to reserve this as we have waited a year for this release, and this will be much more limited than E1 and E2!! What do you think guys? @Danzigg1979 @Steelselecta @Scary Hair @Actarus @Apollon ?

I have to agree. I've been a bit poorly of late, and have multiple hospital appointments around the corner and because of this, some GB's have actually opened and closed in that short window. My name has been on that list like everyone else, for a very long time now. I know all the hard work that goes in, and I appreciate that, but feel a bit let down really. Not going to be happy if I miss a GB slot for a particular issue, I'm not going to be impressed.

I have to agree. I've been a bit poorly of late, and have multiple hospital appointments around the corner and because of this, some GB's have actually opened and closed in that short window. My name has been on that list like everyone else, for a very long time now. I know all the hard work that goes in, and I appreciate that, but feel a bit let down really. Not going to be happy if I miss a GB slot for a particular issue, I'm not going to be impressed.

Hey at least someone agrees with me! I will probably be at work so trying to get on with poor signal and battling slow servers which may take ages to actually post anything...we will see what happens.

Due to the 500 quantities of boxsets, which is not a great deal meaning the GB will probably get 200-300 this is going to be stressful! :dunno:

Reactions: andrewmacattack
Between the glut of releases for this movie (NovaMedia's is still the best IMO) and the higher price (most likely 200 czk more expensive), awful looking lenticular artwork, I don't see a lot of demand for this title. Oh, it will sell out like all FACs do, but this will be easier to get than Deadpool.