Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually coming with a very cool little add-on / extra. Something physical not extra as in on the disc. We aren't able to say yet or otherwise I would. :p I have however seen it and I think its pretty neat.

Not interested in any gimmicks, especially after Zavvi's last attempt with the Avengers Lenti (I know, I know they didn't physically build themselves) what I am interested in, is when it is going live? I am so sick an tired of opening this thread in the hope of an actual useful announcement :(

Reactions: earthscope
This is actually coming with a very cool little add-on / extra. Something physical not extra as in on the disc. We aren't able to say yet or otherwise I would. :p I have however seen it and I think its pretty neat.

Is that why they've put the price up?
Is it something we'll find out before we order so we know if it's worth the price, or are they keeping it a secret till it ends up on our doorsteps?

Thanks for the info wreck:thumbs::notworthy::thumbs::happy:

Great news Can't wait, I don't suppose you have heard when this may go live?

@snooloui You've just shown the insides of 6 Zavvi steels. Am I going mad or are all of them just B&W copies of the front/back artwork?

It looks like that is the case. I was half expecting no inside artwork and/or printed backs for these EiV releases, so this isn't a complete disaster. It's not difficult to just grab a nice image from the film though like Fox and other studios do, so it is a bit disappointing.

It looks like that is the case. I was half expecting no inside artwork and/or printed backs for these EiV releases, so this isn't a complete disaster. It's not difficult to just grab a nice image from the film though like Fox and other studios do, so it is a bit disappointing.
It might not be a complete disaster - but for me its downright lazy and not just a' bit' disappointing - it's actually 'extremely' disappointing. We all love our steelbooks on here, they know that people that buy them do too. Where's their love with the design?

It might have a 'gimmick' inside, but I'm really sad that I may have to pay £25 (for one of my favourite films) and get a gimmick and crap inside artwork. it's such an evocative film, so many other things they could have put inside.

"Judgement is coming" . let's hope this steelbook is coming soon too!

Reactions: lolwut