Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually really like the exterior artwork, but it's definitely a bit lazy just copying that for the interior... a still from the film would have been better IMO.

Isn't this recent EiV wave some of their first steelbooks though? If that's the case, then we should be encouraging them with positive vibes/feedback, not bashing them! Kudos to them for finally giving us steels for some great titles. Hopefully they'll pick up a few things along the way and learn how to improve their releases. :)

It's true to say it's early days so EiV have to find their feet.

That said, they should have some idea of what collectors do and don't like and what does and doesn't work. Then again, we don't know what artwork EiV have the current rights to so they could be limited when it comes to designs.

Look at this way, DreamWorks put BBFC certificates on their Shrek and How to Train Your Dragon steelbooks and we hadn't seen printed ratings for a few years before that.

Inside art issue or not, this will sell out within 3 hours of going live.

The mayhem will be up there alongside one of the hot Marvel's.

Get in early, sit back, eat your popcorn, and watch the madness ensue.

Reactions: Ronnie3067
Every time I go into my CEX there's about 5 or 6 of these at €8. I'm just not convinced the film has a big enough following outside of the hardcore fans.

The UK transfer has big issues also.

Every time I go into my CEX there's about 5 or 6 of these at €8. I'm just not convinced the film has a big enough following outside of the hardcore fans.

The UK transfer has big issues also.

It has amassed a large number of reviews on Amazon UK, rarely do I find a film with over a thousand reviews on there. So if that's anything to go by physical media sales have treated it well.

Why has the price gone up?

I agree the inside art with this lastest batch are shocking